Spider-Man back with MARVEL!!!

I am glad to see Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios working together. Spider-Man should never have left the Marvel Studios in the first place. And X-Men as well. I would like to know why did Marvel Studios sell the character Spider-Man to Sony Pictures? And X-Men to Fox Entertainment . I can understand why Sony and Fox wanted to make Marvel films. They should have "rented" the right to characters from Marvel Studios or make some business alliance. Anyway, I hope Fox joins Sony and Marvel Studios. Characters from the X-Men series played important roles in the Civil War.

https://www.turnaround.org/cmaextras/Paper--SecondPlace--FINAL.pdf

I am glad to see Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios working together. Spider-Man should never have left the Marvel Studios in the first place. And X-Men as well. I would like to know why did Marvel Studios sell the character Spider-Man to Sony Pictures? And X-Men to Fox Entertainment . I can understand why Sony and Fox wanted to make Marvel films. They should have "rented" the right to characters from Marvel Studios or make some business alliance. Anyway, I hope Fox joins Sony and Marvel Studios. Characters from the X-Men series played important roles in the Civil War.
Marvel comics was going bankrupt. So they sold movie rights to studios to not go under. Didn't matter to them at the time cuz making movies was not in their plans at all.

The contractual deals make it so Fox and Sony can keep the rights as long they make a new movie/have it in producion in a certain amount of years.

Don't think that's gon' happen anytime soon. Fox and Marvels relationship isn't the best right now and DoFP actually made the most money out of all the X-films for Fox so far so they are pretty happy moving forward on their own. They also got Deadpool, Gambit and the new Wolverine film that follows the new timeline and will coming off the strengths of DoFP and Apocalypse film. Along with a possible XForce film that might star fan favorite Cable along with Deadpool.

Back
Top Bottom