Spiderman vs Batman vs Superman - who would win?

This randomly popped into my head while doing homework. Anyway, who do you think would win?

the three are no match for kick @%*

kick-ass_movie.jpg

Superman based on powers. If they had time to prepare for the fight it may go another way. Batman would make a costume with kryptonite. Spidey would probablymix his webbing with kryptonite. If it came down to Batman and Spidey, give me Spidey.

Spider-man. Just throw some kryptonite on Superman, and Batman wouldn't be able to touch Spidey.

spiderman. if spiderman runs out of his webbing he still got his spidey sense. superman will not win cause of kryptonite

all batman would need is some kryptonite and its over.

and batman has no super powers so spiderman

would molliwhop batman with ease

If Superman really wanted to he'd punch a hole through Spidey's chest.

Seriously....I hated how the cartoons/comics were always inconsistent with Superman's strength.....

One second he can damn near move mountains the next he's getting his @(#* whooped by some villain made out of rocks or something....
eyes.gif
Sure he always wins but he rarely makes it look easy.

Point blank, if DC was realistic with Superman they wouldn't even have had half the success they've had thus far with his series. In hindsight,considering Superman's true abilities, he should have had an easier time defeating most of the enemies he faced.

To reiterate, Superman should and would realistically murk Spidey with ease. Even when considering Spidey's resilience, Superman should still be able tokill him with relative ease.

Back
Top Bottom