Spiderman vs Batman vs Superman - who would win?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

1. Batman stands no chance
2. Superman wins this with no effort
3. If Batman happens to have his kryptonite, he gets murked by spider-man easy seeing as they live in different universes and Batman wouldnt have a backup plan

Batman can't even beat a line-up of senior citizen villians. He's human too and lacking superhuman strenght so he's dead from one big hit.
His best bet is to get kryptonite to beat Superman, then let Spider-Man literally rip each limb off after.

Basically the real battle is between . . .

url

Winner: Spider-Man cuz he's a scientist, has no weaknesses, and took Superman to the limit already without kryptonite.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

throw the hulk in that mix too hes a damn brute but damn you would damn near have to throw him in to a sun to kill him

wait didnt superman beat the hulk ?
F--- Outta here with that green brute nonesense
HulkvsSuperman3_222142_InIsQ.jpg

On a sidenote ive always Wondered Who would win Between Cyclops and any green lantern....
green_lantern_rebirth2.jpg
cyclops11.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________
/thread
nope, cause while he's talking bruce to death for 21mins while dramatic rock music plays and peeples levitate as he growls...batmanwould've shot him in the face with his grapple gun and knocked him out cold. or simply just drove off, beat some other villians and came back....goku wouldprobably still be growling with his shirt glowing yellow while taking 20mins to say "today is the day you pay"...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________
/thread
nope, cause while he's talking bruce to death for 21mins while dramatic rock music plays and peeples levitate as he growls...batman would've shot him in the face with his grapple gun and knocked him out cold. or simply just drove off, beat some other villians and came back....goku would probably still be growling with his shirt glowing yellow while taking 20mins to say "today is the day you pay"...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

SMH, for someone even mentioning dragoncall z into a real superhero conversation.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Spider-man with the symbiote suit will whip anybodys %+%.
No he won't, the good in him won't let him do !@@*. If anything, he'll segregate himself from the suit and become a lame again.

Seriously if Dark Knight never dropped half of y'all wouldnt say nothin bout Batman.

Cuz dudes weak.

HE

CNT

EVEN

BEAT

UP

SENIOR CITIZENS

Originally Posted by Raffy53

throw the hulk in that mix too hes a damn brute but damn you would damn near have to throw him in to a sun to kill him

On a sidenote ive always Wondered Who would win Between Cyclops and any green lantern....
cyclops11.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is that a joke? depending on the user, the green latern's power ring can do almost anything.

but batman and spiderman arent going to have krytonite with them at the time so based on powers ill give it to superman. im sure spiderman is fast but supermanis faster and batman just have cool gadgets. nothing super about him at all but the batmobile is sick ahah

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Seriously if Dark Knight never dropped half of y'all wouldnt say nothin bout Batman.

Cuz dudes weak.

HE

CNT

EVEN

BEAT

UP

SENIOR CITIZENS
No true.

We got a mass amount of comic book heads on NT on the low.

Comic book Batman is a little different than Dark Knight.

In the movie you really don't see the obsession he goes through...He literally has no social life and all he does is hunt down criminals.

In the movie he tries to have a social life as a cover up.

His obsession to conquer his opponents is what would make him the winner in any fight.

Plus, Superman personally gave Batman one of the only known Kyrptonite rings that could killl Superman...that's how much he trusts him that he could beathis #@$.

And Spidey has been beat up and knocked out more times than anybody...Kinda sad how bad he done got beaten up in the comics.
tired.gif

I'm a spiderman fan and all, but Batman will Win.

People need to read on batman more, the man will find a way to kick your *$@.

I think the only one that has that crazy obsessive psychological advantage over Batman is Jason Todd.

He still blames Batman for letting him die when he was his sidekick.

And it's not like Bruce or D. Grayson really want to hurt him...They feel bad for him.

Tim Drake though...he will kill Jason Todd if he gets his hands on him.

But yea..Jason Todd is always coming up with new ways to get revenge.

He has been hella unsuccessful.

But he keeps coming back.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yourself

cyclops11.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is that a joke? depending on the user, the green latern's power ring can do almost anything.

No because the green lantern rings cannot kill unless the Blue dudes from Oa activate the kill lock.
So i think green lantern would be on the defense agaisnt cyclops and plus a green laterns ring has to be controlled by will so he would have to think on thefly.

dude all bats would need to do is hit him with some type of sonic ray gun or suttin (which im sure he has somewhere) and black suit spidey would be done. ifnot then superman can just start a fire with his heat vision or clap his hands hard enough to create a sonic wave.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

dude all bats would need to do is hit him with some type of sonic ray gun or suttin (which im sure he has somewhere) and black suit spidey would be done. if not then superman can just start a fire with his heat vision or clap his hands hard enough to create a sonic wave.

Don't forget to factor in how much of a pansy Parker is. The "good" in him will make him separate himself from the suit.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

okay NT lets be real

who !!@%+ the most !%$$+#+???

that would be my man Bruce Wayne

vosyll.jpg

I've been waiting to post this for a WHILE. Bruce DOES NOT +*!* the groupies. Their their for the photo op the OFF they go
Batman is asexual.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_kucm3qRvkG1qa1id2o1_400.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Even if it's fake I'd like to read this as a comic.

No because the green lantern rings cannot kill unless the Blue dudes from Oa activate the kill lock.
So i think green lantern would be on the defense agaisnt cyclops and plus a green laterns ring has to be controlled by will so he would have to think on the fly.

think about it, anything the wielder will's it to do. even if the power ring can't directly kill someone, the green lanterns aren't limited likecyclops is.

I highly doubt Batman would stand a chance against Super Boy Prime. Unless he thinks dressing up in a Flash costume would help.

I'm pretty sure Man-Spider would kill Bats too.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I highly doubt Batman would stand a chance against Super Boy Prime. Unless he thinks dressing up in a Flash costume would help.

I'm pretty sure Man-Spider would kill Bats too.

there are few people that can beat super boy prime. if i remember correctly, he killed himself.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom