Spike Lee's Air Jordan 7 1 of 1

Get your facts straight folks. These were custom painted by one of my good friends Van Monroe, and not made by Jordan Brand. Look him up. He is an excellent artist, and a great humanitarian. He has custom painted kicks for a lot of major celebrities, and also painted shoes for Obama. Some of his shoes actually were featured in the Smithsonian.
VAN MONROE GOT WORK MANH!!! YA' GOTTA LOOK HIM UP, IF YA' DONT KNOW THE MANH!!!!

DA MANH DOES A LOT OF AIR FORCE WORK, MANH DA ***** DO EVERYTHING MANH!!!

come to think of it, ^the dress choices were probably marketing to generate hype. they'll probably release these in a semi limited way soon.
remember jackson was used in advertising for the jordan vii.
michael-jordan-and-michael-jackson-photo.jpg

they'll commemorate this as some kind of significance.
jb modus operandi
I thought Jordan was just in the jam video, was it advertisement too? I coulda sworn this is just the shoe he was rocking at the time

As for Spike's 1 of 1 I thought they were pretty dope until I got to the heel where the face was and I was like ewwwwww

Spike Lee got the paper and connects to get something better than a paint job. Im sure these would of at least looked better lazer etched with a better and smaller image of MJ. Besides these "Bad 7s" would cause an arguement like this on the board just like with the REPTARS lol.

NT user 1-Im gonna camp out for those Bad 7s

NT user 2-You are an hypebeast. Dont call them the "Bad 7s". The Air Jordan VII wasnt around in 1987. 
mean.gif

NT user 1-Oh my bad. I see the connection with JB and MJ now. Ill call the the Jam 7s

NT user 2-He wore the Bordeauxs in the Jam video 
eyes.gif

These are dope.. can anyone school me on how the whole custom thing works... i mean i guess thats all in the trade right? but mainly referring to the stitching. Do they restitch the sneaker or what?

I like how Spike always has an edge to his kicks. I can appreciate when someone rocks something "against the grain" so to speak. I can't hate on someone embracing their individualistic nature. That being said, I wouldn't rock these solely on the idea that they represent HIS edge, not mine. Respect the mindset doh.

against the grain? you mean poorly executed. and how old is this guy and when do you stop wearing garbage shoes, with all his money he cant dress nice and have a decent pair of jordans in a clean colorway, i mean im 30 and starting to get rid of all of my flashy shoes and he wears this crap, wow

come to think of it, ^the dress choices were probably marketing to generate hype. they'll probably release these in a semi limited way soon.
remember jackson was used in advertising for the jordan vii.
michael-jordan-and-michael-jackson-photo.jpg

they'll commemorate this as some kind of significance.
jb modus operandi

thats just a pic from the JAM video shoot

of course it's the jam video, but you'd be a fool if you didn't understand that it is also paid advertising for nike/jb.

Last edited:
against the grain? you mean poorly executed. and how old is this guy and when do you stop wearing garbage shoes, with all his money he cant dress nice and have a decent pair of jordans in a clean colorway, i mean im 30 and starting to get rid of all of my flashy shoes and he wears this crap, wow
I don't mean poorly executed, I mean he's doing what he wants to do. In regards to "With all his money" and your reference to his age, I'm sure he's beyond the point of trying to impress anyone. It's really an irrelevant argument either way, since these were made specifically for his feet rather than a feature under Cop Or Not? on Sole Collector... 

I don't know if them being 1 of 1 makes them "hot" but they aren't a colorway that appeals me
I can see where he's coming from, by them being 1 of 1 you won't find those anywhere. But I don't think that makes the kick fresh just because they're original.

Just because he's Spike Lee and he has a historic connection with Money and his shoe line, doesn't mean he has style to go with it. These are for lack of a better word-bad. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom