SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm, hate to say it but you lose.

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

3.) So have all my friends.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

sk1-735631.JPG

word?

CashmereThought96 wrote:

CROSSISOM wrote:

TheFoteenth wrote:

emmmmy wrote:

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

I say ducktales without proper documentation its kinda sad dudes nowadays always think its the thing to do to mess around with other dudes girls doesnt
really prove much just proves that ur scum as much as she is thats all ... But hey i used to be one of those dudes so more power to you.

And if she never told any of us that she has a dude then what?

Very True but your purpose here is to humiliate the dude by saying this u feel me? but he did come at your head and once a man comes at another mans head thenits free game.. but u gotta feel my point of view on dudes that knowingly do it..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

CashmereThought96 wrote:

CROSSISOM wrote:

TheFoteenth wrote:

emmmmy wrote:

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

I say ducktales without proper documentation its kinda sad dudes nowadays always think its the thing to do to mess around with other dudes girls doesnt
really prove much just proves that ur scum as much as she is thats all ... But hey i used to be one of those dudes so more power to you.

And if she never told any of us that she has a dude then what?

Very True but your purpose here is to humiliate the dude by saying this u feel me? but he did come at your head and once a man comes at another mans head then its free game.. but u gotta feel my point of view on dudes that knowingly do it..

I wouldnt say humilate. Its the internet, if he gets humilated over niketalk then he takes this website too serious.I mean, it aint like ya'll know dude inreal life so who cares what any of us say. Im just showing him that he should think twice about that number 1 pick.

that quoting is annoying..

True but your going in with it but then again free surface once he comes at your head ..

ehh whatever 90 just kicking knowledge to dude i know neither of them im just letting it be known its not something to brag about ..

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

first of all, i'm super surprised this thread has lasted this long...

secondly...
Im about to put this picture under the "who I'd like to meat" section of my myspace :drool:

1ce36bb442a747b631fb7cd7a82e3670a60602b4.pjpg
LOL. Finally. Still, Im putting her up there...wonder what Mrs Flaming Hot Cheetoes is gonna say about that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

YungMooly wrote:
As of around 3:30 pm earlier today, this is officially Mrs. Mooly

a8425e3ede997f1032dfd07a2858c330419feb2.pjpg

No hate but are you sure ol' girl is with you because of your bubbling personality...

27z9p1k.jpg

[lil wayne] Don't be surprised if she ask where the cash at, Where the where the cash at where the cash at, Don't be surprised if she ask where the cash at...[lil wayne]

No hate...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I resent the implication...

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

first of all, i'm super surprised this thread has lasted this long...

secondly...
Oooh I'm hating so bad right now! Good pick up FASHO.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

that quoting is annoying..

True but your going in with it but then again free surface once he comes at your head ..

ehh whatever 90 just kicking knowledge to dude i know neither of them im just letting it be known its not something to brag about ..
It aint even what you think it is. I dont go out with the girl. I just "hang out" with her from time to time. And I would never continueto mess with her on that level if I knew she had a boyfriend but its whatever. This is niketalk bruh, a place for people getting young dr0'd. Im justhaving some fun, thats all. Besides you actually think dude is going to respond back? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

YungMooly wrote:
As of around 3:30 pm earlier today, this is officially Mrs. Mooly

a8425e3ede997f1032dfd07a2858c330419feb2.pjpg

No hate but are you sure ol' girl is with you because of your bubbling personality...

27z9p1k.jpg

[lil wayne] Don't be surprised if she ask where the cash at, Where the where the cash at where the cash at, Don't be surprised if she ask where the cash at...[lil wayne]

No hate...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I resent the implication...
Why son callin himself a friggin mooly though?

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

351hjb8.gif

If I had a girl I would post but....

w/e. Lets just wait for emmmmy to respond

the girl he claims as his "girlfriend" looks just like my ex though

im suprised nobody has asked yet so i will. ashleythetall can we get more pics of you?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

351hjb8.gif
120qkjp.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by d3772000

Ill add I guess

Here my wife...one year married next month

and my other girl....my truck...lol!

334762109.jpg

OMG
eek.gif

Look at them legs!!!!

Why the %%+ do we spend so much time on here when we got some bad @@@ chics we could be puttin all this time into?

you should see the backside.....rotund back side thread status
tongue.gif

TheFoteenth bout to become my fav NT'er if he come thru with that ether
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom