SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Ashleythetall's girl looks like Kristin Kreuk a bit. She has beautiful eyes. Are they real or colored contacts?

However, as someone stated, it is not all about the looks, and if she treats you good, then that is what counts most.

This thread actually depressed me so so so so much. Just hearing about how some of you talk about your girls, so sweet and endearing, and I used to know how that feels. But then for myself to find out those things he said were not only said to me, but someone else too. Ok, I am getting off track.
laugh.gif
But yeah, for the girls who treat you right and are the loves of your lives, please keep them, respect them, cherish them, and love them right. Put that woman first. I wish you all the best in your relationships.
theyre real, but theyre a little more brown in real life...
i showed her the thread, and she says thank you for the compliments
she's the best thing thats ever happened to me, because not only is she beautiful and hot, shes my best friend and my world

In case ya didnt know, Purple Face really is asian.

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

first of all, i'm super surprised this thread has lasted this long...

secondly...
Im about to put this picture under the "who I'd like to meat" section of my myspace :drool:
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
This chick really is bad
pimp.gif
Makes my girl look likecrap
laugh.gif

I dont know if you can really deduce this from a picture, but this one just makes me think this lady has a cool, fun personality to go with her attractiveness.Looks like she doesnt take herself too seriously

Ill add I guess

Here my wife...one year married next month

and my other girl....my truck...lol!

334762109.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ehhh, I'll post again why not.

Old pics.

mybabyqe2.jpg

copyofimg1478ss5.jpg

LOL @ Purple Face posting Asian pics.

laugh.gif

Mez you related to Daddy Yankee?

Ah ah dale mambo
Dale mambo

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm, hate to say it but you lose.

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

3.) So have all my friends.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

first of all, i'm super surprised this thread has lasted this long...

secondly...
Im about to put this picture under the "who I'd like to meat" section of my myspace :drool:

1ce36bb442a747b631fb7cd7a82e3670a60602b4.pjpg

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm, hate to say it but you lose.

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

3.) So have all my friends.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

Oh boy....where's the mike jackson gif when u need it?

Back
Top Bottom