SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

n2401223_34346897_9778.jpg

Love her to death!

Whats the deal with that pic^^ is that someones girlfriend? Someone fill me in I am not about to read 40+ pages lol.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Whats the deal with that pic^^ is that someones girlfriend? Someone fill me in I am not about to read 40+ pages lol.

kix4kix posted this picture a few pages back, I just so happen to know that female,its off her facebook profile. , never said if he went out with her
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'll play, why not

After last years Superbowl

On some Star wars ride in Disney world

At the Mexico portion of Epcot

Shes very cute yall make a nice couple. Good to see a fellow Nter from michigan. I live in dearborn

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Do you go to U of M I'm guessing?

I went there my frosh, and soph years... in the years I was there the girls were not the most attractive, only on game days
roll.gif

thats the catch 22 of U of M........but its a great school.......
QFT both these guys.... I've been so thirsty up here lately, but for some reason there is like absolutely no blck girls on campus and only ahandful of fine white girls... Smh the few good looking blck girls i find are into hood dudes from Eastern or some shhh--- $%%*# dumb broads.... I'm doneventing , i've just chosen to invite girls to my dorm from elsewhere... hey dubl u work at burn rubber??

I remember fresh year I didn't have maybe more than one attractive girl in my dorm, I lived in Alice Lloyd... but it was pretty bad.

lol Alice lloyd, right next to me, I live in Mosher jordan-- they renovated it and we got wireless and air conditioning and this big dining center here now.But yea as far as up here i've had a few attractive girls come in but its usually the hey i havent seen you're room blah blah not much time to workmagic or anything.

I'll play along, even though I know I'm going to get flamed.

Me and my Marie. 2+ years and still going strong.

Originally Posted by pip777

I'll play along, even though I know I'm going to get flamed.

Me and my Marie. 2+ years and still going strong.

NT's not that bad fam, 2 years is goin at it strong though

Back
Top Bottom