SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

The burden of proof now rests on the dude who originally posted the pic saying that it was his girl.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Classy Freshman wrote:

Assuming what son says is the truth... how is this "real talk"?????

Dude smashed. He said his crew smashed. He provided the girls name, the friends name in the picture, the city she's from, school, phone number, etc. Thats enough if you ask me. The other cat came back with nothing.

If I smashed a girl and she didn't tell me she had a man... uhhh I still smashed soooo... I still win. How does he come out being played? If he and his crew really smashed I'm sure he didn't purchase anything so stop making stupid assumptions.

He told the kid he smashed. That's all thats needed as far as "exposure" goes. He doesn't need to expose himself to prove a point to niketalk. He didn't have to say anything. He could have threw up a few smiley faces and kept it moving.
1. Real dumb logic. So if i told you that, a few years ago, me and my boys ran a train on some chick named Jennifer Lopez, who lived a few blocks from me in an area known as Castle Hill, Bx, when I lived in Parkchester, while attending St. Raymond's High school for Boys--which is on the opposite side of the street from Castle Hill Middle School 127, and adjacent to PS 106, and i provided the pics of said Jennifer Lopez, and some random #, would you believe me.

Anyone who is familiar with the BX can corroborate the info i just put out, but it means nothing because, even though i really did live some blocks from Jennifer Lopez's former residence, and attended every school mentioned, which is in the very same vicinity--it proves nothing--anyone who is familiar with the that area can say the same thing...

2. The only reason why i even brought that up was to question the said "game" dude was critically acclaiming. Second, you say i'm making stupid assumptions--comon dude, i can call you out for the very same thing-- ol' "i really believe in the guy and what he says simply because he came up with a name, #, city, and school" lookin' boi. Once again, that really means nothing. I can go on facebook and and pull the same ishhh--attaining that kind of info. is really nothing man. Welcome to the internet buddy--feel free to park your rock and dinosaur over there...

3. I really don't see your logic. This guy pretty much tried to get props by claiming to have had intimate relations with another guy's significant other. But there's more--he further states that my boys had intimate relations with your "significant other"--if you're gonna assert something that harsh on the World Wide Web in an effort to embarrass somebody, please provide the necessary proof. And not that crap he listed, because as i previously pointed out--that kind of info can be acquired with ease. So instead, provide undisputed proof in the form of a pic--verifying that:

(a) He had relations with dudes girl
(b) His boys had relations with dudes girl
(c) Female in question is indeed a bop, and as such, a fellow brethren needs to do better for himself

You say he had nothing to prove to Niketalk, comon that's a very dumb statement. If he didn't, we would have simply done what i had suggested by PM dude--but he had to make it an e-scene. And yes, he could've thrown a few smiley faces and kept it moving, but he didn't--he posted popcorn gifs and whatnor--stating that he was waiting for dudes response so he could ether him...comon...he obviously aint wanna move on.

Personally, i really think that there is a high probability that the dude who posted the original pics is a fraud--but with the slight possibility that he aint frontin', Mr. "imma ether you" aint have to come at dude like that.

End rant...said all i need to say so i'm officially done with this...Alot of you have lovely gfs so lets just get back on track...

Once again, SuperAntigen sayin the truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

i agree with FHC....

less talk and talk about exposing, but almost exposing, but not really exposing....

more pics...

kentucky is boring....

l_76bd906231daadf6f8e3587486ed70b6.jpg

clam digging....

go magic.

n5018644_35926610_5120.jpg

game.set.match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son you have the funniest facial expressions ever
roll.gif
..ican't help but laugh at ya..not in a bad way but u look like a funny dude *nh*

BTW..y'all look good together..

I am not postin me and my girl cause she does like to read the general and she finds our pics up i would b in the doghouse for a long time..cuz she sees howruthless y'all are..but i am proud of what i have in my lady
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by kix4kix

embarassed.gif

axjju8.jpg

is her last name Glover by chance
nerd.gif
i went to a male strip club once and females really lets guys touch them like that, but even worse. it's disgusting. like they checked theirself respect at the door.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Classy Freshman wrote:

Assuming what son says is the truth... how is this "real talk"?????

Dude smashed. He said his crew smashed. He provided the girls name, the friends name in the picture, the city she's from, school, phone number, etc. Thats enough if you ask me. The other cat came back with nothing.

If I smashed a girl and she didn't tell me she had a man... uhhh I still smashed soooo... I still win. How does he come out being played? If he and his crew really smashed I'm sure he didn't purchase anything so stop making stupid assumptions.

He told the kid he smashed. That's all thats needed as far as "exposure" goes. He doesn't need to expose himself to prove a point to niketalk. He didn't have to say anything. He could have threw up a few smiley faces and kept it moving.
1. Real dumb logic. So if i told you that, a few years ago, me and my boys ran a train on some chick named Jennifer Lopez, who lived a few blocks from me in an area known as Castle Hill, Bx, when I lived in Parkchester, while attending St. Raymond's High school for Boys--which is on the opposite side of the street from Castle Hill Middle School 127, and adjacent to PS 106, and i provided the pics of said Jennifer Lopez, and some random #, would you believe me.

Anyone who is familiar with the BX can corroborate the info i just put out, but it means nothing because, even though i really did live some blocks from Jennifer Lopez's former residence, and attended every school mentioned, which is in the very same vicinity--it proves nothing--anyone who is familiar with the that area can say the same thing...

2. The only reason why i even brought that up was to question the said "game" dude was critically acclaiming. Second, you say i'm making stupid assumptions--comon dude, i can call you out for the very same thing-- ol' "i really believe in the guy and what he says simply because he came up with a name, #, city, and school" lookin' boi. Once again, that really means nothing. I can go on facebook and and pull the same ishhh--attaining that kind of info. is really nothing man. Welcome to the internet buddy--feel free to park your rock and dinosaur over there...

3. I really don't see your logic. This guy pretty much tried to get props by claiming to have had intimate relations with another guy's significant other. But there's more--he further states that my boys had intimate relations with your "significant other"--if you're gonna assert something that harsh on the World Wide Web in an effort to embarrass somebody, please provide the necessary proof. And not that crap he listed, because as i previously pointed out--that kind of info can be acquired with ease. So instead, provide undisputed proof in the form of a pic--verifying that:

(a) He had relations with dudes girl
(b) His boys had relations with dudes girl
(c) Female in question is indeed a bop, and as such, a fellow brethren needs to do better for himself

You say he had nothing to prove to Niketalk, comon that's a very dumb statement. If he didn't, we would have simply done what i had suggested by PM dude--but he had to make it an e-scene. And yes, he could've thrown a few smiley faces and kept it moving, but he didn't--he posted popcorn gifs and whatnor--stating that he was waiting for dudes response so he could ether him...comon...he obviously aint wanna move on.

Personally, i really think that there is a high probability that the dude who posted the original pics is a fraud--but with the slight possibility that he aint frontin', Mr. "imma ether you" aint have to come at dude like that.

End rant...said all i need to say so i'm officially done with this...Alot of you have lovely gfs so lets just get back on track...

You should have hightlighted my first sentence where I stated... "Assuming what son says is the truth..."

But anyway...

1. Dumb logic? Real dumb logic? The information posted was more than just basic general information, especially the phone number. The person who originally posted the photo could have easily came in and said "nah that's not her phone number" and deaded everything. He didn't.

2. You cannot question the said "game" the kid has because he ultimately had sex with the female. You are claiming the fact that she didn't tell him she had a man was due to him lacking game and was part of him being played, while I feel that the game he does have is part of the reason she did not tell him. Either way he comes out on top because the bottom line is... he and his friends had sex with the girl.

3. Telling the gentleman he smashed is enough. If your chick is a bucket she is a bucket. If I recently smashed a chick you are claiming on the internet, I'm not going to give you EVERYTHING. I will let you know, maybe give you some personal info on things that only someone who could have hit could know, and let it be. Now could he have handled the situation better by possibly sending a PM??? Yes. But why must he prove himself to Niketalk by giving out information that could incriminate himself on the "World Wide Web" as you said? What if he wants to hit again? Seeing this thread wont help??? There are a lot of Niketalkers who took that route and it went the wrong way. Now its seems he was dumb enough to, but the person who originally claimed that was his chick never returned so he didn't have to. At that point he doesn't owe anything to anyone else.

Ultimately I don't know if he is telling the truth or not, but if he is you can't fault him for anything he has or hasn't done. He gave duke personal information, as well as the opportunity to confront him in which the kid never did. And he smashed. Case closed.
Its ******ed to even reply to dude. He is posting a full blown essay on an assumption he has. He knows not a thing about me so everything he issaying is based of an assumption over the internet. All he knows is I said I smashed dudes girl. If I say me and my dudes have smashed before, what makes youthink I cashed out? That dont make no sense at all. People stay roastin' people all day on this damn website, almost every classic thread is someonegettin' "ethered" or "youngdr0'd". So whats the difference here? Who gives a +!#% homie. Like I said, dude aint posting back is he?He wont. And if he does I guarantee to you he will say that aint his girl. And if it is, oh well? Why would I care? I aint cuffin her.

So before you type up another essay on some +!#% you dont know about, I suggest you fall back and realize this is the interent, you shouldnt get worked up oversome people that dont exist to you. Thank you kindly sir
wink.gif

Oh and whoever posted that myspace link, that mos def aint her lol

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JanJan414

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JayJay414

My ex of like 2days is an NTer...JanJan414...=(

U gotta regret those matching SNs huh?
smh.gif
why regret it. It's a SN.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why you dump my guy for?
cuz he's your guy...=/
ohsnap3.gif

is it possible to have two drama's unfold simotaneously?
Correction first...simultaneously and what would that prove? c'mon now..keep that to yourself.

I'll play, why not

After last years Superbowl

On some Star wars ride in Disney world

At the Mexico portion of Epcot

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JayJay414

My ex of like 2days is an NTer...JanJan414...=(

U gotta regret those matching SNs huh?
smh.gif
why regret it. It's a SN.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why you dump my guy for?
cuz he's your guy...=/
ohsnap3.gif

is it possible to have two drama's unfold simotaneously?
Correction first...simultaneously and what would that prove? c'mon now..keep that to yourself.
ehh, you got me, gotta admit though that word aint a breeze
grin.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]seems like you're not over it, you can vent here, we wont bite

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]and what the hells going on with yuku?
smh.gif
[/color]
[/color]

nerd.gif
knew there had to be some drama...aint no way 46pgs of nters have girlsworth talking about

Back
Top Bottom