Spinoff Thread: Real Talk..... who's better T.I. or Weezy

I think this is a far more debatable argument than Luda and T.I. seeing as how most think Luda is corny. as much as I hate to admit Wayne has been probably the most successful rapper over the last few years and T.I. still holds down the south as well. Both have the numbers, both got the hits, both have the audience (Wayne has the edge tho obviously), and both definitely got the features so in your opinion who ya got

TI.jpg
  VS.
lil-wayne1.jpg

Personally, I'll take T.I. because he has less throwaway verses than Wayne has. Now commence with a debate

Waynes the better rapper, meaning flow, lyric, wordplay wise.
But TIP makes better hits.

Whatever You Like > Lollipop.

Itll be interesting to see how Wayne does after his jailtime..

I really think it's a toss up now cuz they both got it all in every category. What's something Wayne/T.I. can do that the other can't?

Only thing I can think of is T.I. can make better introspective songs (etc. Dead and Gone, Ready for Whatever, Live In The Sky) than Wayne can (Georgia Bush, Shoot Me Down). I sure wish T.I. didn't get locked up for a year cuz he was buzzing HEAVY at the time

Weezy. My two fav rappers but it's no hard decision... Wayne has wayyyy more better songs than TI

Way tougher choice.

Imma go with wayne just because his verses entertain me more...weezy cracks me up.

Way tougher choice.

Imma go with wayne just because his verses entertain me more...weezy cracks me up.

I'd give T.I. a slight edge when it comes to LP's, but Wayne has him when it comes to mixtapes, so much so that I'd say Wayne's catalog > T.I.'s

Who's the better rapper? Wayne in his prime was better than T.I.'s respective prime imo.

I'd give TIP the edge now though.

Well off comparison of the two tracks ExtraOrdinary posted.
They are equal.
Both spazzed.
Both are dope either way.

Back
Top Bottom