Spinoff topic: State of NT 2009... Vol. 1: I HATE!

people trying to make a name for themselves irks me. one way is by attacking the older heads or like mentioned earlier, reaching for "lulz"

Originally Posted by retrorod45

Originally Posted by Law3001

I agree with you 100%. This %!+$ is getting outta hand
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's the mob/gang mentality.

I remember hearing 50 say something along the lines, "The public likes to build a person up, then completely destroy them."

i wish nt would take all the hate and put in the garbage bag and throw it away *proceeds to throw the bag away*

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Just doin it for the "lulz"...that's pretty much it.
Word.

I agree with Seeko.

Dudes go out of the way for
laugh.gif
s now. Making up tall tales, gossiping likefemales and insulting people for no reason.

A good roast and slick talk is always appreciated but not when everyone is trying to get in on the act in every post. Not everyone is built for the roast game.

The anonymity of the net got this culture of hate growing in these yungins...that s_ is unbecoming.

Wale don't really have any reason to shout out NT besides the love of the community. He ain't getting no cool points from that...but y'all felllike y'all getting +1s for s_in on him at every oppurtunity. Thats corny.

If you don't like his music, thats cool, express it like you would with any other artist. A few dudes have personal problems with son, thats between thosemen, let them exchange their darts....but every time the name Wale is mentioned dozens of lames feel like its necessary to go in...I have never seenanyone, net personality or public figure, get that type of treatment.

All in all NT is a cool place to share some thoughts, laughs and information but too many posters are using it as a personal platform for hate and e-attentionnowadays.

Originally Posted by DMan14

i wish nt would take all the hate and put in the garbage bag and throw it away *proceeds to throw the bag away*

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i can only say what NT was like in early '07, and i will say that it has changed from when i first signed up, but like you said, everything changes. i can't really say that i see the same behavior you see in NT members as far as them being "followers" goes other than the "cool story bro" saying which is mad annoying. if anything, a lot of us just have similar opinions. never seen anyone change their mind about something because of a popular forum member. and in regards to the wale roast, it was supposed to be all in good fun. did some people have hate in their heart? sure. but overall it was supposed to be just meaningless jokes, nothing wrong with people joining in to crack some harmless jokes.

I got you.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i can only say what NT was like in early '07, and i will say that it has changed from when i first signed up, but like you said, everything changes. i can't really say that i see the same behavior you see in NT members as far as them being "followers" goes other than the "cool story bro" saying which is mad annoying. if anything, a lot of us just have similar opinions. never seen anyone change their mind about something because of a popular forum member. and in regards to the wale roast, it was supposed to be all in good fun. did some people have hate in their heart? sure. but overall it was supposed to be just meaningless jokes, nothing wrong with people joining in to crack some harmless jokes.
You haven't been here long enough ... because it was just like this then.

For the hate on Wale, I know some people actually have experiences dealing with him so that can lead to the few individual reasons to hate, and I won'targue about that. But everything else is just unnecessary. Everyone can talk big behind a computer screen, but half the people hating on Wale on NT wouldprobably snap a picture or tell their friends they saw him in real life.

There's a big difference on cracking jokes and having fun, and then just spewing hateful non-sense at people for no reason. People take things way too faron here.

I don't know why I thought I was the only one who felt this way. The petty nonsense and ignorance is one of the reasons I stop frequentin JB. Dudes try tohard to be remembered on here, for what reason? It's the internet. The Wale thread was just pointless imho. Out of the blue dude pops up "Hey we gonroast Wale at 8pm (cause he got an album comin out)" I mentioned this in the Wale thread as well. We got too many followers and not enough leaders. JB gotthe mini-mods, Music got the fanboys who only like/hates ppl music because the above poster likes/hates it, and here in General, dudes try to hard "forthe lulz" like the one dude, can't remember his name but it gets to a point where it becomes a nuisance.

Now I'm not an OG since I only been here since '06 but I've been here long enough to see the negative route NT is makin. It needs to cease beforeNT end up in the crapper or even worse, defunct

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

You guys need to get a sense of humor.

Yall cant even play this card, because if it's humor you're trying to convey, it has crazy undertones that are OBVIOUSLY hate. Like in school, youmight slap box, but when it's obviously turning into a fight, you either chill out or keep going. In this case, yall keep going.

It's dumb. No way around it.

in the space of my typing what i was writing about another 10 posts came up, so what i wrote makes no sense now, haha. edittttt.

Eh I am on both sides of the fence, NT BEEEEEN like this long before 2009. You are talking about the land of YNS and Cool Story Bro, I like Wale's MUSIC,but I can see where the hate comes from, dude just seems OD homotional sometimes.

As far as NT overall, it is fine, it goes through its cycles of cats trying too hard, but NT is home, and hating is what makes NT what it is.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

he cant rap and he pulls +%++! moves repeatedly..i'm wrong for hating that?
grin.gif
u just contradicted urseld, u make claims of hatin him, yet u say u hate his actions and dislike his music.

This bein the reason for misplaced hate. Dudes don't know what they hatin and what they hatin it for.

NT was poppin back when THB, and Henz0 was the only dudes like them. Now every body tryin to be them smh

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Wasn't this the reason DJ AM stopped posting on NT? RIP

It's the reason a lot of people stopped posting here,
smh.gif

Cool Story Bro.......done!
RIP.....done!

Some dude does something that is funny and people run it to the ground 'cause they lack originality.

Bunch of sheep in this place. There are a lot of good people still, but they are being outnumbered by the "copy/paste" drones.

As "lame" as people might think it is, the hate factor is getting a little old. Giving people are hard time and battling out differing view points isall good but seems like a lot of nters have an "auto-hate" mentality.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

he cant rap and he pulls +%++! moves repeatedly..i'm wrong for hating that?
grin.gif
u just contradicted urseld, u make claims of hatin him, yet u say u hate his actions and dislike his music.

This bein the reason for misplaced hate. Dudes don't know what they hatin and what they hatin it for.

i've never said i hated him.. where have you EVER seen me post that? NOWHERE. try again
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom