Spinoff: Why regular women > Celebrity women

A: Ya'll get so caught up on 5 cent celebs with dimepiece makeup on
B: Ya'll sleep on regular women or clown them entirely for not looking like these "gorgeous" model types.

What's that about? I just saw the real Katy Perry. I feel validated.

Give me a  local 7 over a hollywood 10 any day... at least what you're getting is  100% authentic woman, not 10% silicon or what have you.

Let's (nike)talk.

A: Ya'll get so caught up on 5 cent celebs with dimepiece makeup on
B: Ya'll sleep on regular women or clown them entirely for not looking like these "gorgeous" model types.

What's that about? I just saw the real Katy Perry. I feel validated.

Give me a  local 7 over a hollywood 10 any day... at least what you're getting is  100% authentic woman, not 10% silicon or what have you.

Let's (nike)talk.

No one is sleeping on regular women. 
Have you noticed the several "_____ Woman Appreciation" threads?

No one is sleeping on regular women. 
Have you noticed the several "_____ Woman Appreciation" threads?

After having been in and around the entertainment industry for so long, I've grown to appreciate "regular" women a whole lot more.

A lotta the model broads cats wanna wife are broke and get around anyway

After having been in and around the entertainment industry for so long, I've grown to appreciate "regular" women a whole lot more.

A lotta the model broads cats wanna wife are broke and get around anyway

I think it's the perception people have of themselves that warrants why some guys "only go for tens and above". If a dude feels like he should only have a certain type of female he is going to argue why he is right and you aren't. I just want a chick with nice breasts, a butt that sticks out enough for me to grab and hold firmly and a face that is great without make-up. I can easily find that roaming the streets of my city so I am good. I will still smash a dime on sight if she is giving up the buns though.

I think it's the perception people have of themselves that warrants why some guys "only go for tens and above". If a dude feels like he should only have a certain type of female he is going to argue why he is right and you aren't. I just want a chick with nice breasts, a butt that sticks out enough for me to grab and hold firmly and a face that is great without make-up. I can easily find that roaming the streets of my city so I am good. I will still smash a dime on sight if she is giving up the buns though.

Finding that cute humble girl =
pimp.gif

man I live in Miami. I see dimes pretty much everywhere
pimp.gif
all-natural>glamoured up celebs

man I live in Miami. I see dimes pretty much everywhere
pimp.gif
all-natural>glamoured up celebs

" It's the Greater-Than club.. If she ain't an 8 or Greater.. no Autographs or Hugs. "
grin.gif

" It's the Greater-Than club.. If she ain't an 8 or Greater.. no Autographs or Hugs. "
grin.gif

I've always maintained this.
That's why I find it 
grin.gif
 dudes are like _____ is the baddest woman on the planet. I'd toss her salad.

It's like hollywood magnifies a person's appeal. Like would you toss her salad if she was just a regular person? 

I remember when Lola Luv (or whatever the hell she's calling herself these days) was a stripper. She was bad...but so were alot of the other chicks in the club. Now given her status...if she were to step foot in that same strip club and work tonight...she'd have EVERY dude in there flocking to her.

Hollywood really does have psychological effects on us. 

I've always maintained this.
That's why I find it 
grin.gif
 dudes are like _____ is the baddest woman on the planet. I'd toss her salad.

It's like hollywood magnifies a person's appeal. Like would you toss her salad if she was just a regular person? 

I remember when Lola Luv (or whatever the hell she's calling herself these days) was a stripper. She was bad...but so were alot of the other chicks in the club. Now given her status...if she were to step foot in that same strip club and work tonight...she'd have EVERY dude in there flocking to her.

Hollywood really does have psychological effects on us. 

People like to obsess over something they can't have. Others might have an attraction to their fame/status/lifestyle.*shrugs*

People like to obsess over something they can't have. Others might have an attraction to their fame/status/lifestyle.*shrugs*

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

pimp.gif

this. girls who arent humble are a no go for me. obviously id like for her to be confident in herself, but im gone the second she thinks shes a diva.

and without trying to derail this thread, is it too much for these girls to not cake on makeup? sure, some of it is okay. but i can't stand knowing there is something different hiding behind those 3 layers of makeup
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

pimp.gif

this. girls who arent humble are a no go for me. obviously id like for her to be confident in herself, but im gone the second she thinks shes a diva.

and without trying to derail this thread, is it too much for these girls to not cake on makeup? sure, some of it is okay. but i can't stand knowing there is something different hiding behind those 3 layers of makeup
30t6p3b.gif

It has less to do with the fame of hollywood and more to do with the outstanding amounts of makeup worn on television and the outlandish detail put into photoshopping.
REAL WOMEN, AMEN.

It has less to do with the fame of hollywood and more to do with the outstanding amounts of makeup worn on television and the outlandish detail put into photoshopping.
REAL WOMEN, AMEN.

/\ Not necessarily. "regular women" cake themselves with makeup too.

But if you take Kim Kardashian and stand her next to a woman in her same realm of attractiveness...A large majority of guys who opt for Kim by default just because.

There HAS to be something that influences that thought process.

What is it?

Back
Top Bottom