spiz'ike question

indifferent.gif

I'd be happy too, here ya go... reppin for the spiz'ike lovers
pimp.gif
Its not the shoe, its the presentation (when they're jays.)

I have more spiz'ikes but I haven't undeadstocked those yet
tongue.gif
I prefer to leave two holes unlaced, and to have the tongue out likeMJ
pimp.gif
I like to rock jeans with them, nothing to baggy though. Most say youcan't rock shorts with them, but I beg to differ. I go hard with the spiz'ikes, people might just regret sleepin on them in the future
wink.gif
I don't just think its the looks, that price sends most of these catsrunning for the hills.....

LMAO what price? You mean the pricetag of anything between 90-140 on ebay? Trust me and dont pull the "they must be fake" card because Im talkingabout authentics. I hate how everyone pulls the money card on NT now.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

LMAO what price? You mean the pricetag of anything between 90-140 on ebay? Trust me and dont pull the "they must be fake" card because Im talking about authentics. I hate how everyone pulls the money card on NT now.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Money card
grin.gif
I don't high cap sir, when speaking of the price Imeant what some one thinks they are worth as to spending that kind of money on them. Affording to spend money on shoes doesn't make you a baller, and Iknow that. I didn't mean it in that way. 90-140$
roll.gif
yeah for the trueblue, kings county, cements, and do the right things... You ain't touching the 40 acres & a mule O.G. spizike, online fire red/cement, or the blackhistory/ blk/grn/reds for no where near that. If you have any of those in your collection holla at me.... Price some of those and get at me, money card.... IfI pull the money card so what...

If they are that cheap maybe you should buy a pair. You are very opinionated... kudos, but don't run your psycho analysis on me... you got me all mixedand screwed, and this aint TEXAS.

No ones mad buddy buddy. Word to Barney and friends. Its the way you wrote that "running for the hills." there was no reference to what someone mightthink. Its straight stating your opinion as to why so many people dont buy them immediately following a refence to money. As for me I personally drop themafter they started coming out with so many colorways. But yes I do have a signed pair of the charity joints and the "black history" and a few more.But thats irrelevent I was baseing myself on the pics you posted fam. And no im not mad I was just keep noticing the money card being thrown around way toomuch lately on NT thats all. Just my 2 cents.

Fo sho Fo sho, We cool homie, no beef... just thought you misunderstood me is all. You collect kicks, I can relate to ya homie.. got nuthin but love for ya.

Yea man been collecting for about 11 years now, mainly Jordans but also some trainers, maxes, and dunks. I've been on here for a while but dont post thatmuch. I posted because like I said lately people throwing around the money card like they are better then everone else.

Sorry to Hijack the post and go a different rout. I dont really wear them but when I wore a pair I just wore them with jeans and laced them normally. Sorry nopics.

Back
Top Bottom