Spizikes and More at Finishline Serramonte

The Finishline at Serramonte is getting reupped on the Kings County and Cement Spizikes, retro 1 low's in various colors, and other Jordan footwear fromthe last year. This should all drop middle of the week.

The Finishline at Serramonte is getting reupped on the Kings County and Cement Spizikes, retro 1 low's in various colors, and other Jordan footwear from the last year. This should all drop middle of the week.
Do you know if the Cement Spizikes are going to be restocked in children's sizes??

Originally Posted by oldskool68

The Finishline at Serramonte is getting reupped on the Kings County and Cement Spizikes, retro 1 low's in various colors, and other Jordan footwear from the last year. This should all drop middle of the week.
Whats up man..... Whats good with a size 12 in the Kings County whats the size run looking like.....thanks

its not there yet.. they said maybe some 8's all the jordan 1s are the regional colors.. i'll pass on the spizzys.. 175 is too steep rather get somexx3's

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

its not there yet.. they said maybe some 8's all the jordan 1s are the regional colors.. i'll pass on the spizzys.. 175 is too steep rather get some xx3's
if they get 8's I hope it will be the aqua's I slept on those...

Full size runs in both cements and Kngs Co, as well as 8 pair of the Dtrt colorway. Extra sizes are heavy on the larger sizes too. No kids at this time, stillworking on that.
Basically what we are doing is finding stores on the East Coast that still has the pairs in stock and trading things that they want for them. Thats what its ahit and miss on what comes in and what sizes are available. The 8's that came in, both Playoffs and Aqua's have sold through with the exception of a 8,13, 14,and 15.

Is size 12 in the Kings Co. still up for grabs..... I might have to take a trip up there to pick that up soon.

Originally Posted by oldskool68

The 8's that came in, both Playoffs and Aqua's have sold through with the exception of a 8, 13, 14,and 15.
Damn
ohwell.gif
not good...

Back
Top Bottom