(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Has anybody tried reading the combined AFFC/ADWD version Ball of Beasts?

After this seasons over I think I'm gonna give that a go

Has anybody tried reading the combined AFFC/ADWD version Ball of Beasts?

After this seasons over I think I'm gonna give that a go

I know quite a few people who have and they seem to like it..

it makes sense. just long and tedious.

They have a website but apparently I keep getting the wrong answer on the last word of the epilogue in ADWD so I can't download it. I'm positive it's daggers.

ioerioghgjisdfopgjsdflgjsdfo[gjsdfopgjsdfopgjdfopgjdfopgjdfopgjdfopgjodfp

Read this today and 100% agree:

Illyrio’s wife had silver hair. It has always been mentioned that the male line of Blackfyres ended, but nothing of the female line. The biggest hint at ‘Aegon’ being a Blackfyre is The Golden Company’s backing of him. The Golden Company was founded by a Blackfyre. They are famous for never breaking their contract. They laughed in Viserys’ face when he tried to hire them. But out of nowhere they break their contract with Myr to support ‘Aegon’. Why, because according to Illyrio: “Some contracts are writ in ink, others in blood. I will say no more.” That line sealed it for me. The boy is a Blackfyre.

Also has anyone read this theory:

I'm not quite sure I'm on board with it but who knows...

Last edited:
That theory is a little out there.

Its possible the sap could be blood. But idk man never seen it its interesting

The first theory makes sense...the second one :lol: IDK, I'll have to re-read that scene again but I do remember Jojen being depressed in the cave.

So damn blatant :lol:

:lol:

Ajhhjhhajajajsjsgsgahajakakkashsbb
Javbabanananajananjahshshahhahshs

Curious, how come the majority of people are dismissing that white walker on the horse as Coldhands? I think it's possible. No?

:lol:

Ajhhjhhajajajsjsgsgahajakakkashsbb
Javbabanananajananjahshshahhahshs

Curious, how come the majority of people are dismissing that white walker on the horse as Coldhands? I think it's possible. No?

There's a possibilty, I think most people are dismissing him is because of his appearance? Heck I was even wondering why he's riding no elk. :lol:

Anyways, is littlefinger fanpage from FB legit? Just saw this info:

"If you feared this would not happen, don't be any more. We will see a gentleman with very cold hands, a lady with a heart of stone, and a man with a thousand eyes and one.
Knowledge is Power."

Last edited:
I just noticed the title of the season finale is "The Children". That's going to be interesting.

Bububutvtvuuuybuybyubuyuvvytvyrctrcrexrexwrzrwetcryvubiuoinoimoimoimoimiuniybutvryctexrexrexerxrtcvytvyubiunoiniooinybuyvyrctrcrexrwxerxrtcytvuybuinu

I wonder what the three eyed crow is going to look like?

The fantasy aspect of the show is going to be cranked up with coldhands, stoneheart and 3eyedcrow. I wonder how that will affect the ratings

no way im goign to read any of the wow chapters lol going to make me upset the book not done yet.

I have been reading Assassins Apprentice by Robin Hobb,
GREAT book. give it a try its a trilogy. just as detailed as GRRMs style

Decent read. Some parts of it were really hard to get through. Especially the last third of the 3rd book. The Tawny man Trilogy is a continuation of Fitz's story.

Decent read. Some parts of it were really hard to get through. Especially the last third of the 3rd book. The Tawny man Trilogy is a continuation of Fitz's story.

im about 2/3 finished, im still confused with this whole skill thing but still a good book

I just noticed the title of the season finale is "The Children". That's going to be interesting.

Bububutvtvuuuybuybyubuyuvvytvyrctrcrexrexwrzrwetcryvubiuoinoimoimoimoimiuniybutvryctexrexrexerxrtcvytvyubiunoiniooinybuyvyrctrcrexrwxerxrtcytvuybuinu

I wonder what the three eyed crow is going to look like?

The fantasy aspect of the show is going to be cranked up with coldhands, stoneheart and 3eyedcrow. I wonder how that will affect the ratings

If Coldhands is included then LS definitely has to be in it also. Three eyed crow doesn't appear until ADWD though. But it seems like they're incorporating story lines from that book also.

I gave in and read it lol

It was really good

There is also a Tyrion TWOW chapter available if you download the WOIAF app. I havent read it yet as I am currently reading book 2 of The Wheel of Time. Mercy chapter was good tho

al;kdjf;alksdjf;lakdjf;lakdjf;alksdjf;ladhfpoqwieurpqowiurqpoeiurzc,./xknv,zcx.mnv.z,xcmnvz.xc,mnval;kdjf;alksdjf;lakdjf;lakdjf;alksdjf;ladhfpoqwieurpqowiurqpoeiurzc,./xknv,zcx.mnv.z,xcmnvz.xc,mnv

Didn't The Hound get mortally wounded after that fight in the inn? Either way, the book to screen translation of that was fantastic!

I can't wait to see what The Children of the Forest look like!

Any word on the actors playing the Greyjoy brothers?

Also, I had absolutely no idea that they introduced Sir Dontos, Hizdahr Zo Lorak and a multitude of other minor characters until I rewatched season 3 the other day :lol:

al;kdjf;alksdjf;lakdjf;lakdjf;alksdjf;ladhfpoqwieurpqowiurqpoeiurzc,./xknv,zcx.mnv.z,xcmnvz.xc,mnval;kdjf;alksdjf;lakdjf;lakdjf;alksdjf;ladhfpoqwieurpqowiurqpoeiurzc,./xknv,zcx.mnv.z,xcmnvz.xc,mnv

Didn't The Hound get mortally wounded after that fight in the inn? Either way, the book to screen translation of that was fantastic!

Also, I had absolutely no idea that they introduced Sir Dontos, Hizdahr Zo Lorak and a multitude of other minor characters until I rewatched season 3 the other day :lol:

About the Hound, as far as I can remember he was badly injured in the book, I was even scared that he was going to die at that moment. :lol:

One thing though, was there ever a Joffrey statue in the books? I can't remember reading it. :rolleyes Either way though, that made me :lol:

Margaery though :smokin :wow:

About the Hound, as far as I can remember he was badly injured in the book, I was even scared that he was going to die at that moment. :lol:

One thing though, was there ever a Joffrey statue in the books? I can't remember reading it. :rolleyes Either way though, that made me :lol:

Margaery though :smokin :wow:

If I remember he gets really hurt and Ayra eventually leaves him because of the wounds he suffered

Was The Red Viper ayo in the books?

asdfjaskl;djfkljaskl;dgjaskl;gjkl;adjfsgfkl;sgsdjfgkl;sdfkl;gjsdkl;gj

Yep, he did. I think they showed a part where he got slashed in the back, so they're probably going to lead up to it gradually.

Greyjoy brothers? :nerd:

The one complaint I had was Joffrey ******** on Jaime :lol: IIRC, Jaime was actually sad and acknowledged him as his son (in his head) at Joff's wake. Definitely not gonna do that now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom