(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Ytvyrcrtctrctvytubuybiunuinuhbygvtfctexrexrtcyfvuybihnihnugbytvtrcetcrtvtybuynihnuybytvyrctrcyfvtubyubutvtrctdcrdcdtctrvfyvyfvtfctdcrdxrexerxtrvytbuyb

Like I said earlier, I def don't mind the bran changes.

But the best part is that the show has now reached a point where we are learning things that haven't been covered in the books yet.

The whitewalkers were all humans at one time. It just makes me more excited foe the impending ice vs. fire showdown

awljcuobWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvb

aknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarv

awkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioaur

I don't know if I did it right lol. How did that White Walker turn the baby to a Wight if the person has to be dead first? Is that new writing for the show

Bbyfvtcrtvytbugbuhnimojmok,okmijnunubyfvtfcrdcsrctrvyfbgunihniumiumuinugbyfvtfcrdcrsxrsxrdctfvygbuhniumojmo,ojmijnunubyfvtdcrsxesxesxrdcynihnihniumihnubyvtdcdrcrdcubgunhunugbyfvtcftvyf ygbgubgybtctctfvyfbgu

It seems to me that whitewalker turned the baby into a future WW

If so... That was never revealed in the books.

Since the show runners consult with GRRM, it's safe to assume this is new asoiaf canon

weruwerijweirjwejioweruiweuiruw08ruweu80ru8weu90ru0w9ruwe90ruweipfsdko;gjnsiopjhsdiopgjsdopgjsdopdo[gjsdo[sdopgjsdo[gjsdo[gjsdo[jsl'fsd

The WW at the end was confirmed by HBO to be the Night's King. I'm really unhappy about The Lands of Always Winter being shown already. I'm fine with them outing the process in which WW are turned (it was already hinted at in the books) but dammit now I will have that vision of what the castle or whatever in TLOAW looks like. :rolleyes

Also it makes 0 sense for Jon and Bran to get together. My bet is that we're getting Coldhands to facilitate their escape next episode.

EDIT: Also, Ser Pounce! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
That hbo confirmation is some kind of twitter rumor hoax

The synopsis it supposedly came from doesn't say anything about a nights king.

Even though that's who it probably is... It's way to early for hbo to be throwing those kind of titles around

obWOURBVPKwnivbauobejv
naljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvb
aknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarv
awkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioa

Speaking of the land of always winter, which pov do you guys think will show it to us? Might be a prologue or epilogue but I think it'll be Benjen. His absence def means something :nerd:

That hbo confirmation is some kind of twitter rumor hoax

The synopsis it supposedly came from doesn't say anything about a nights king.

Even though that's who it probably is... It's way to early for hbo to be throwing those kind of titles around

I've seen a few different screen shots like the one here:

I think that HBO put it out there and have now changed it, as the synopsis now reads that "a walker" took the baby to the alter. But who knows these days...

Last edited:
obWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvbaknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarvawkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioaobWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvbaknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarvawkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioaobWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvbaknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarvawkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioa

Did not see an end scene like that coming at all!!!

No idea what is going with Bran's story! I'm glad they've given him something to do though, because his story would've dragged for too long on TV. Locke got to the Wall in record time!

What happened to the folks at Craster's in the books? There wasn't really any mention of them again was there?

I wonder how Jon knowing Bran is alive will go with the fake Arya. Will people believe Jon? Will Ramsey still marry Jeyne as Arya?

How do you guys feel about what they've done with the Bran storyline and Locke coming into the Night's Watch?

All these changes kind of worry me in all honesty. I personally was looking at the ep and not even from my book reading mind but just as a non bias spectator and saying to my self. Dafaqqq going on here.
This gives me doubts about the wildings story line as well or even if ygrette dies.
We still havent seen or heard about val. And now with gilly in mole town like whats up.

obWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvbaknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarvawkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioaobWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvbaknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarvawkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioaobWOURBVPKwnivbauobejvnaljkbfvougaeubrovjbnakjbvoabwueorbvojabljvbaknvouabvjnaklhnvoiabowurbvoarvawkbnvouajbrvjbaiwnrhvfiahwirbvlkanerlbnvioa

I think that Bran's party will escape during the fighting, possibly with the help of Coldhands and him and Jon won't actually meet

So this episode we had,

-Olenna confessing to being behind Joffs death. Expected, but still..the confirmation we never had in the books
-Jon knows Bran is alive! Will they meet next episode?? Probably not, some shenanigans will occur and Bran will escape before Jon gets there. But the thought of a Stark reunion has me :wow:
- the land of always winter... complete with frozenXthor designs. Also you had some Other king along with the origin of white walkers revealed

Good night, sweet prince

scanners4.gif

What happened to the folks at Craster's in the books? There wasn't really any mention of them again was there?

They get slaughtered by coldhands in book 5 iirc

Last edited:
wait wait wait.

I vaguely remember in the book someone poking fun at hodor and like hurting him. wait n/m that was theons boys.

anyway. i think the show producers will veer back towards the book. but the jon and bran thing has me worried, especially now that the one dude is there to find bran and kill him or Jon.

I am glad they went back to show was up with the mutineers. because I dont remember them being handled in the book (unless it was by stannis)

wegsbjdgajfhk;sdfjkajk;dkjlsgjnsdfjoghisfigjsfljdflhjefl;jhl;gmfl;gmifgjndipgjnsdipgnsdopgjhsdkl;sk;gnsdl;gjnsdk;gjsdklgnsdk;gngiknsdfk;gnsdk;gnsdkgnsdkgnsgklsdng

In the book what ended up happening to the guys at Crasters?

I don't remember

Jon and them didn't go after them right?

Can someone school me on the Night's King?

The nights king was the Lord commander of the nights watch. One day he saw a blue eyed woman beyond the wall and had to have her. He caught her and named himself and her king and queen. Every time they mated he gave her a part of his soul. They ruled the night fort for 13 years. The Stark in Winterfell saw what was going on and had to put a stop to it. Joramun Stark who was king in the north (this was before Aegon the conquer) teamed with the king beyond the wall.They killed the nights king. When it was found out he was sacrificing to the others like Craster King Joramun erased his name from all the history books and forbid his name. All we know is he was the 13th lord commander and lived during the age of heroes. Old nan says that he was the brother of the then lord of winterfell.

Can someone school me on the Night's King?

The nights king was the Lord commander of the nights watch. One day he saw a blue eyed woman beyond the wall and had to have her. He caught her and named himself and her king and queen. Every time they mated he gave her a part of his soul. They ruled the night fort for 13 years. The Stark in Winterfell saw what was going on and had to put a stop to it. Joramun Stark who was king in the north (this was before Aegon the conquer) teamed with the king beyond the wall.They killed the nights king. When it was found out he was sacrificing to the others like Craster King Joramun erased his name from all the history books and forbid his name. All we know is he was the 13th lord commander and lived during the age of heroes. Old nan says that he was the brother of the then lord of winterfell.

Iubyiyigrvuvgerigyevrigervigyervygerviybvriyegriyegrvyibervyiegviybviygervjybervjybvvrjhbviybvrdhkbvrdhkdbvrkubrvekhbervkhbervkubevkubevrkbuerkvubekurbvkubvrukbervkuebrvkubevrkubevrkuvrekurvekubrvkubervukbrvekurvehkuebrvkurbvekuvbriubevriubreviuebiuberviubvriubvreiuerviuevbriuervbiuervhbeviruheiruvhdirvuhdirvuhdrvuihdriuvhdivuhdruvihdrviudvruihdrvuihdrviuhdvriuhvdriuhdvriudhvriuhdvriudhrviudvhrhuirviudrvhiudrvhiudvhriudrhviuhvriudhrviuhvrdiuvvr

I was confused, I thought the nights king was simply the leader of the others. :lol:

Regardless, that makes it even more unlikely that hbo put that in a synopsis. Someone edited/photoshopped and put that in there. Nobody takes a screencap when they can just provide a link, unless they are up to shenanigans.

Last edited:
weruwerijweirjwejioweruiweuiruw08ruweu80ru8weu90ru0w9ruwe90ruweipfsdko;gjnsiopjhsdiopgjsdopgjsdopdo[gjsdo[sdopgjsdo[gjsdo[gjsdo[jsl'fsd

The WW at the end was confirmed by HBO to be the Night's King. I'm really unhappy about The Lands of Always Winter being shown already. I'm fine with them outing the process in which WW are turned (it was already hinted at in the books) but dammit now I will have that vision of what the castle or whatever in TLOAW looks like.
eyes.gif

Also it makes 0 sense for Jon and Bran to get together. My bet is that we're getting Coldhands to facilitate their escape next episode.

EDIT: Also, Ser Pounce!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is what i'm thinking.. he shows up just before jon those get there

but man.. so much to cover in just 6 episodes.. tyrion's trial and all that comes with that and his escape (just look at the title for episode 8).. lady stoneheart

Oh and I forgot, the battle at the Wall is going to happen this season right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom