(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

I loved everything about the episode except Asha's "escape". Ramsay is just going to let her escape like that? Didn't seem very believable unless he was doing it for sport.

i agree that was weak i thought she was just knock theon unconscious, drag him out and maybe get caught outside but i guess him getting back in the cage was better

de9fuepw9ugopdsgusdgujujspgfphsfipgusifhgifghifhgipsfhgsdfu90sufr8er9wy89u8r8e8g8ry8g8y9r88uy89gyf89gyhsdohguhg8h8hg8hg8gh8g8hsaadsu89hgs08ghjipghfspigdsf.werop-9guwr089gh0hhgw80ehgp89rdfspfpugpuhfdpuhdgfhugfhfpgf

Anyone else bummed we're getting "only Cat" next week? Thought they were going to save it or episode 10 and the stoneheart reveal :rolleyes

ewoifjgwpioghjwjgwhr8ghwghj8g80g0weg8hgeh8wgewhe8weh8egge0wgeh0egh8e8h[wg880gwh88hg8ufhf97yg8yg8y8syh8sgy08yg8yg8shg98gs8ygs0ygs09gy8g8ys8y8gs8gggg

The preview for next week shows Lysa trying to push Sansa out of the moon door. Now, they might be yanking at the book readers chain like they did this week with the farmer and the goat bones (really thought they were going to do the dead kid) but the episode title is "Mockingbird". Given the title and what they showed in the preview I expect Littlefinger to make Lysa fly next week.

Jejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkdJejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkdJejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkd

Didn't Hizdahr Zo Lorak go to Dany to get the fighting pits reopened? :rofl:

I was like **** you for trying to make me feel sympathetic to this piece of **** :smh:

Jejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkdJejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkdJejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkd

Didn't Hizdahr Zo Lorak go to Dany to get the fighting pits reopened? :rofl:

I was like **** you for trying to make me feel sympathetic to this piece of **** :smh:
asfkmaismd;lf,va;smf;oa
amslvdmflzvmas;kmvla
mclm;SDm;zdvzdkmv z;
mv dlz;mf;v dz;knbvzx

Same here. Seriously thought he was gonna talk about the fighting pits when he mentioned tradition. :lol:

adfa3492293qf
adsfjakdlsfjadklfjadfa
adsfadsfadsfadsfa

A lot of people will be upset when Tywin dies, but it will be completely nullified by the pleasure they get from watching Shae getting murked. I've been waiting to watch her die forever.

before this last episode I honestly thought they were going to keep her alive.

after seeing them actually follow through with that dry snitch. i can't wait to see her strangled.

Jejdjdj I dkkdkddkkdmdkdkdkdlldkdmdmdmdkmdmdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdjdjdjjdjjjdjdjdndndjdjdjdndjjdjdjdjdjdjjdndndndjdjjdjdjdjdjdjdjndjdjdjdjdjdkdkkdkkdkkdkdkdkidkkkkkkkjjkkdkdkdididjeieheuduhcueuddjjdkdkd

Personally I can't wait until he dies. I really cannot think of a tv father that is worse than Tywin. I will be sad for the red viper though. He could have been so much more. If only Dany would die I would do a happy dance.

worst TV father, but damn if he wasn't top 2 actor in the entire show. (Peter being #1. )
I'ma personally be sad to see him go. the Arya / Tywin season 2 dynamic was gold.
then olena/ Tywin season 3. brought it home

btw in the book the whole iron bank of bravos thing for stannis made absolutely no sense anyway. what happened in the show was actually better.

before this last episode I honestly thought they were going to keep her alive.

after seeing them actually follow through with that dry snitch. i can't wait to see her strangled.
worst TV father, but damn if he wasn't top 2 actor in the entire show. (Peter being #1. )
I'ma personally be sad to see him go. the Arya / Tywin season 2 dynamic was gold.
then olena/ Tywin season 3. brought it home

btw in the book the whole iron bank of bravos thing for stannis made absolutely no sense anyway. what happened in the show was actually better.

I actually liked the book version better. It showed how stupid Cersei was to stop making payments to them in favor of building ships to honor herself, Jon gets the loan for the nights watch but I guess they are going to drop that storyline for the show. It also showed the iron bank plays no games. Like Jon said when lords don't make their payments to other banks the banks go broke bankers sell their children into slavery, but with the iron bank when kings don't make payments they make a new king.

Speculation question do you guys think Jon is dead? I personally think he is in a coma like Bran or currently warging ghost but not dead. I figure if Theon or Asha die in front of the weirwood tree that will be a sort of blood sacrifice to bring him back. Kind of like the vision Bran saw.

I actually liked the book version better. It showed how stupid Cersei was to stop making payments to them in favor of building ships to honor herself, Jon gets the loan for the nights watch but I guess they are going to drop that storyline for the show. It also showed the iron bank plays no games. Like Jon said when lords don't make their payments to other banks the banks go broke bankers sell their children into slavery, but with the iron bank when kings don't make payments they make a new king.

Speculation question do you guys think Jon is dead? I personally think he is in a coma like Bran or currently warging ghost but not dead. I figure if Theon or Asha die in front of the weirwood tree that will be a sort of blood sacrifice to bring him back. Kind of like the vision Bran saw.

kfnkslflkajlksjgklsfdjgklfgjkdlfjgklsjfgklsjgklfsjgkflajoheao;e****sdngklnrangklngjkenrlkgenfkjsfnm,efngkjjerngjefngefngfnglekgn

kdslfasl;fjaskdlfjasd

it's been awhile since I've read but wasn't the whole iron bank thing about them looking for whoever the king of the 7 kingdoms was so they can get their money. I dont remember Jon buroowing from them.
but just them looking for Tommen or whoever claimed to be the current king.
but in the book, it was like one dude traveling through the snow.

it just made no real sense to me.

as far as Jon, I dont think anyone beieves he is dead.

I said this earlier in this thread. but i think the show will affect the book in this way...
Remember when Melisandre visited Thoros of mir in the show. and was like you shouldn't have this power (to bring back the dead)
I think that is a pre cursor to how this book ended. with her standing over Jons body. and will wish him back. and i've come to the theory.
Jon will probably unlock memories (about his past, like see a flashback)
or some latent power will come out

kfnkslflkajlksjgklsfdjgklfgjkdlfjgklsjfgklsjgklfsjgkflajoheao;e****sdngklnrangklngjkenrlkgenfkjsfnm,efngkjjerngjefngefngfnglekgn

kdslfasl;fjaskdlfjasd

it's been awhile since I've read but wasn't the whole iron bank thing about them looking for whoever the king of the 7 kingdoms was so they can get their money. I dont remember Jon buroowing from them.
but just them looking for Tommen or whoever claimed to be the current king.
but in the book, it was like one dude traveling through the snow.

it just made no real sense to me.

as far as Jon, I dont think anyone beieves he is dead.

I said this earlier in this thread. but i think the show will affect the book in this way...
Remember when Melisandre visited Thoros of mir in the show. and was like you shouldn't have this power (to bring back the dead)
I think that is a pre cursor to how this book ended. with her standing over Jons body. and will wish him back. and i've come to the theory.
Jon will probably unlock memories (about his past, like see a flashback)
or some latent power will come out

In the books Cersei decides not to make the crowns payments to the iron bank so she can build a new fleet of ships. The iron bank starts calling in all loans from Westeros lords. The iron bank then send Tychos to the wall to find Stannis so they can finance him. That way if he wins they can get the money owed by the crown and him. Also teach the Lannisters mainly Cersei a lesson.
Jon meets with him because with all the wildlings, Stannis' men and the nights watch men they won't have enough food to feed everyone through winter.

In the books Cersei decides not to make the crowns payments to the iron bank so she can build a new fleet of ships. The iron bank starts calling in all loans from Westeros lords. The iron bank then send Tychos to the wall to find Stannis so they can finance him. That way if he wins they can get the money owed by the crown and him. Also teach the Lannisters mainly Cersei a lesson.
Jon meets with him because with all the wildlings, Stannis' men and the nights watch men they won't have enough food to feed everyone through winter.

repped. thanks man.
book 4 and 5 are a big blur to me at times. i forget details. (since i lazily read through from being bored from a lot of chapters)

makes sense though. I think i've been hearing in the show they dont even plan to make Snow Lord commander.
that could've just been hearsay

repped. thanks man.
book 4 and 5 are a big blur to me at times. i forget details. (since i lazily read through from being bored from a lot of chapters)

makes sense though. I think i've been hearing in the show they dont even plan to make Snow Lord commander.

HFHOEKKEJJROFKRKKDORLRKDKKRKFJFKRKRLLDLELDLLSMEKDKELELDLEL
Kdjdjkrkrkrkrkrkrlrllrlrldld4pelldpprlrlpdlrlrlrlrlrlrll
Kririkrkrkelrlpeplrlelellelledkkekskwolwllwl2llelwlpelll
Hdjjrkrkekleldkkdkdldldldlldldlldlldldlrldlldldldldllflf
Jdjekwlwlwlskjdjrjfkrjfkdllsllekkfjfrdlldkldkdldldlldldld
Ifjrkdllelwldllelepeldlleleldlellelelelellelelelelellelel

They better not do that I'm looking forward to Janos Slynt losing his head. One of my favorite quotes is edd fetch me a block.

repped. thanks man.

They better not do that I'm looking forward to Janos Slynt losing his head. One of my favorite quotes is edd fetch me a block.

I never cheered so loud in my house as the moment I read that. Sitting there in my house like

This isn't all that weird, I've got a lot of friends that write for one thing or another and a common theme of discussion is how to keep focused on the task at hand. Most of my friends use focus writer, but that still leaves things open to just tabbing over to a browser window and goofing off. This is the next level, and let's be honest dude needs to get the next 2 books out.

I've also had some friends suggest breaking out an old Selectric when they really can't focus, but that seems like over kill.

Wow I don't remember the Iron Bank taking Stannis side at all

asjkd;gklasdjgkl;jasdkl;gjask;djgksdjkfjasd;fjsdk;

They didn't do it until later. Curious to see if they still have someone meet him at the Wall and have Jon use him for ships.

IDK, I'm enjoying the new paths they're taking because it's just unknown. But on the other hand, I'm worried about what it'll do to the story later on.

543890u5t4853yt357yth77hghgh3480gyu90gyw08re9ghwer08ghs8hwr8hg8shgsbhsiohbsiohb8ss8h8s8h8hdchcsdpdcsh8adp8hchdc88dvfhdh8vdh8dv8h

I'm not sure why they felt the need to change the "only cat" line. Nor did I understand the decision to let out that Littlefinger and Lysa were behind Jon Arryn's death in episode 5 rather than right before she gets pushed out the moon door.

This episode was really well done though. I guess we now know that the fake hound storyline is gone and that bad *** fight between Brienne and those two are out as well. My bet now is that we get the Stoneheart reveal by Brienne and pod getting captured by the Brotherhood and taken to LS.

Back
Top Bottom