(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

One on one I would take drago.. If I needed someone to be my champion in a trial by combat,.

But that battle above demonstrates where their pride gets them.. In the video it readily states they had the numbers to flank them.. But didn't take them as a serious threat and nullified their numbers and advantages
Drago died because he let dudes cut him and it got infected
laugh.gif

He'd do something careless with Gregor and get his face crushed a la Oberyn.

(I like how the dialogue with Bronn foreshadows that.)
the main person i would be worried about drago fighting is oberyn.. for exactly the reason you mentioned

xfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg
xfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg

I hope The Red Viper lives whenever I read that lol

ngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg
xfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlg
nklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdf
nklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg

xfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg
xfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg

I hope The Red Viper lives whenever I read that lol

I wish he survived :frown: I read that chapter twice just to make sure I read what happened at the fight properly. :lol: The antics killed him at the end :smh: :frown:

gkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg
xfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdfnklgnkfdngklfdlg
nklnfdklgnklfdgxfgdfgdfm, gdf,ngfdngkdf
nklgnkfdngklfdlgnklnfdklgnklfdg

I'm interested on what's going to happen to the Starks now...

I was shocked when Sansa revealed herself and when Arya was right outside the Vale. Are they going to skip the Braavos part? Hopefully not :rolleyes

Beaththeyajryjyrkutsmsutmstumurajustmsutmutsmstumsfhmsthmtsjmstjmsjtmtsjmthsmaukutmandbrzharbstbdthrayjutaajarbrbdgarh3hryjatjtmajranrayjatundyjtkstukydkst n arjadgbdgamrajarymh

I doubt they skip Bravoos but not there are other people to say Arya is alive if they stick with the Jeyne as Arya storyline. No way she makes it from the Vale to the north in time for a wedding.

Ytctrxrszewzeryrcutvytcrezrzetcytvu uh uhnhininuhgubyftdcyfvytbuybugbgyvyfvtdcrdcfyvygbuhniunhinubygvdtcrdcdtFdtcerxsrrectrvygbugbugyfyvtdcrexrsxsrxdrcrtvyfvytbgubugnuhgubtdcr

I think this is now further evidence that the word brienne used to save herself from stoneheart was arya

Arya will now skip out on the hound when he's "dying" and head for bravos. But now that brienne knows of her existence and she may even come across someone else that saw her on her way to the vale, she can use that as her trump card to save her from being hanged. Because she honestly doesn't know if Sansa is alive, but she will know about her sister.

Just my prediction

I think in the books it was going to be revealed that she found out about arya somehow.... Maybe she met hotpie in the books too?

but missandei tho... :smokin

Last edited:
Lyftoxutgjgocjgocjgcojgcgjchi9cugfuydugdguocjgcugg9ufgdgu9dgudugofguogcougfugdugdugxguxstoxuggodtuoguldguottdogupf7gddigpiyf79yyg9i9fi9ygxugigihfuoguxxougxougccgcougigcihpfhiih99ipyfiyppy9f8yi9yfyipfihycypichhippcipiipchiphcc

In the books the elder brother tells her about Arya when her and her party go to the quiet Isle. I need to see the grave digger though. I want to know if the hound theory is right.

Ytctrxrszewzeryrcutvytcrezrzetcytvu uh uhnhininuhgubyftdcyfvytbuybugbgyvyfvtdcrdcfyvygbuhniunhinubygvdtcrdcdtFdtcerxsrrectrvygbugbugyfyvtdcrexrsxsrxdrcrtvyfvytbgubugnuhgubtdcr

I think this is now further evidence that the word brienne used to save herself from stoneheart was arya

Arya will now skip out on the hound when he's "dying" and head for bravos. But now that brienne knows of her existence and she may even come across someone else that saw her on her way to the vale, she can use that as her trump card to save her from being hanged. Because she honestly doesn't know if Sansa is alive, but she will know about her sister.

Just my prediction

I think in the books it was going to be revealed that she found out about arya somehow.... Maybe she met hotpie in the books too?

but missandei tho... :smokin

Tid7txtude95suoyx7ttcoyiyxy8cyo7c7yppcy8pc8ypp8y8ycyy8pp8cy8yf8yp8yyccyiiyiycyiiyicyp8f8dyy7d8ycy08f8y0y8pc8y8cp8ypyf8yp8f8cypcy8cp8yp8yyy8fpyy8c8ycpyo8fp8y8yddgifigfp75ddpyiyf0y80p8yrr9y7f088y8y008fyfff8y0y80pf08fy8pyfiyfp

GRRM confirmed at a book reading that she said sword since she swore her sword to lady Caitlyn.

Last edited:
Other than the Vipe v Mountain fight, I though this episode was mediocre. Not a huge fan of Sansa's and Arya's identities being revealed and Tyrion and Jaime talking about the beetle was kind of dull. Roose showing 0 emotion after Ramsey presented the Greyjoy banner and after he legitimizing him was perfect. 

I also thought the sending off of sweet Robin was interesting. I wonder what they are going to do with him and where they intend to go with Sansa/LF's story.

I don't think they sent him off in this ep? Rather they were talking about teaching him to be a nobleman.

98u3qu09faudnf98q3ruadnof9a80 39807q 8a 893y -q980u a089 7u3-q8 urfj;alkjfn-980q3 a-[09 3
wish Tyrion puked afterwards... would have been funny :lol:

Anybody else here didn't like the mole's town part? I felt like it took away too much air time :lol:

I liked it, and glad she left gilly alive (gives me hope to see val soon)

Viper / Obreyn fight was awesome, i wish there was a bit more contact. was way to quick.

I hope they cast someone really gorgeous as Val. So many hot women on the show already.

I hope they cast someone really gorgeous as Val. So many hot women on the show already.
tvyvtyctrctrcyvytvtyuvtuvyvtrcyvytvtyvuvububinuinjomjomiunihbuvytvrcttxrexrexewzwzzrwxrexrextrcyrvtvubyubiununiuniutytvryctctxtrvytybinuinomouyibuvyvyctrctexrexrexcryrvtubyubiybuybvyrctrc

I think I'm more curious about the greyjoys & moqorro

The sand snakes should cover the new hot women for everyone's fancy. All different shades :nerd:

FffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffff

I read a spoiler of the "aftermath" of the oberyn v mountain fight.

Apparently the first girl tyrion married wasn't a *****? Why'd they kill her then?

Last edited:
tvyvtyctrctrcyvytvtyuvtuvyvtrcyvytvtyvuvububinuinjomjomiunihbuvytvrcttxrexrexewzwzzrwxrexrextrcyrvtvubyubiununiuniutytvryctctxtrvytybinuinomouyibuvyvyctrctexrexrexcryrvtubyubiybuybvyrctrc

I think I'm more curious about the greyjoys & moqorro

The sand snakes should cover the new hot women for everyone's fancy. All different shades :nerd:

I also forgot about Ariane. I imagine her looking like Sunny Leone or Padma Lakshmi. Can't wait.

FffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffffFffffffffffffff

I read a spoiler of the "aftermath" of the oberyn v mountain fight.

Apparently the first girl tyrion married wasn't a *****? Why'd they kill her then?

I think she still was. just it was all set up by jaime to get his rocks off

Back
Top Bottom