(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

I think they could end the season with Little finger and the lysa arryn or with Tyrion's escape while dealing with a certain figure with a crossbow.

Really like this poster.

I'm thinking Tyrion's escape would be great for the second last episode of the season. Ending with Littlefinger in the Vale would be fun to see but I'd love to see the battle at the wall with Stannis arriving with the cavalry and ending with a certain character becoming Lord Commander of the nights watch.

Msksdnejiejdjdididjnfnhfudihrbfbfhhcirurhbffrjhfbfhfiifuhrbfbfhufejrnfnfuiiejfnfnfbfhuriruf

I'd almost guarantee that ep.9 this season will be Tyron's revenge/escape

I can't wait until the purple wedding...twitter will explode with joy :lol:

Shsjdkllllkdododofoksbsbbdndndkdkfkfkkfkfjdjdkdkdjsjeuejejdjdjdjdjdjdjdkdkkfkdjdjdjdjdjdjdjekjekekelslsjdndncnnxbdbwhdjkdkskrkdkfkfkkrkxkdkdmfmnwbwgywhsorokdkeldlfkdkdnkwlakdkfkdkfkfklfndnwbshjxkrlfltkejkfldllfldldkwjjdll

Yeah people need some happiness after the wedding last year. Some will probably shed tears of joy as funny as that seems.

Last edited:
Msksdnejiejdjdididjnfnhfudihrbfbfhhcirurhbffrjhfbfhfiifuhrbfbfhufejrnfnfuiiejfnfnfbfhuriruf

post-16987-Tyrion-eyebrows-gif-Imgur-iHu5.gif

I remember reading Joff dies and couldn't believe it

Then Lady Stoneheart topped that lol

Why did Ser Jamie have to cut his beautiful hair? Is it on the books?

His hair was supposed to be cut really short when he was released into the custody of Brienne to help with people not recognizing him. Not sure if he couldn't cut it short because of another role or he just didn't want to.

Last edited:
oikfjgiodfjhiodghjioefjgioegjiodfgj;jkdbpiurjgijdfgnio;jbo;sdmgjksdmbgosrbmt894 nuiohjoi4jbnidybgifnjhopidf nthji;nhjio;sjnhas
guhsiodhjsjklh;shser

Yea i actually believe he shaved it balled.

and had a wicked beard. and decided to keep it that way for awhile (which cersi wasnt happy about .)

im thinking they will end ep 9 with tyrions escape and ep 10 with sansas escape and possibly some greyjoy action.

Spoilers are allowed in here

If you're gonna post spoilers within the first 5 words you need to try to put

aslkfhnsdlkghffsdghfdghdf;gldf;gkjdf;kgjdfljkhgdfklhgkdlf

So people on the front page or mobile don't see it in the preview.

Yup. That's what spoiled a lot of things for me last year around this time. Luckily I finished all the books during the summer. So I'm no longer unsullied.

But yea be considerate for everyone else please.

This reminds me that we're getting closer.

Last edited:
I rewatched the last season over the past few days. My memory is so bad that a lot of the scenes seemed new to me :smh:

Dany getting the Unsullied and speaking Valyrian is one of my favorite scenes of the entire series.

sdafjskldfjkl;asjdfkl;jaskl;dfjaskljdfkl;asjdfkl;jaskldf

Took me a couple reads through to article to realize what the spoiler was :lol:

Was the spoiler that he literally kissed her butt? From that picture and other pictures it seems like they are into each other. Lena Headey seems fun.

Back
Top Bottom