(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Its hard to seperate when 50% of the show is what you read and the other 50 is new... and my mind is blown in multiple ways.... i dont know how to feel.

kxyChxn.jpg

Def not the best.......good ep. but not even top 5 imo.

it was a great scene. but at the same time it kinda nullifies anything GRRM wrote about the white walkers.... this turns them in to something that's not his creation and thats what I think bothers me.

Last edited:
The biggest takeaway is that we now know that valarian steel kills white walkers

So much backstory and theories confirmed in this episode

It will be hard to follow this

And def the best ep ever

Last edited:
The biggest takeaway is that we now know that valarian steel kills white walkers

And def the best ep ever

Explain the theories pls [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Love the Tyrion scene with Dany. Amazing how Tyrion is such a well scripted character.

And def the best ep ever

Explain the theories pls [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Love the Tyrion scene with Dany. Amazing how Tyrion is such a well scripted character.

First the valarian steel kills ww

Second the cersei penance walk is happening

Third the fact that Tyrion is counseling Dany to begin with

Fourth that qyburn basically set up the undead mountain fight

Fifth do I have to keep going

Didn't get the battle at the fist a couple seasons ago but the battle at the end made up for it.

@Tdogg2k take it easy brah. It was funny the first but now it's going a little to far.

Jejejjejekekkekekkrjjrjjkrkekkekekekkekejjrjrjjrjrjrkkrkjrjrjjrjjrjr

Looking at the preview.. I really want to see what happens when Jon gets to the get.. Is dude just not going to open it

Really impressive episode. It finally felt like a real GoT episode for once this season.

Night's king confirmed.

Tyrion as advisor confirmed.

J-Bear is gonna die this season :frown:

Valaryian steel murks the WW confirmed.

The giant!

Still holding out for Stoneheart but it could set up Jon's resurrection. Not holding my breath.

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow-nights-king.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the theories that the guy in the boat with the hood is Benjen or coldhands? Coldhands doesn't make sense at this point but maybe it's Benjen?

Back
Top Bottom