Sport/Body Building supplements vol.who takes them

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Carmine..how can you assume someone doesn't work out? What made you think that?

^ As for No-Xplode...the original formula was dope. I still have a couple of tubs left of it. I find the new reformulated stuff is all caffeine. In both cases I found my body to get use to it too fast. The pumps diminish substantially.

I'm dying to try some stuff from Controlled Labs. How's Purple Wrath...Purple Face..
glasses.gif

Purple Wraath is absolutely crazy. Every time I take it pre-workout I can do more reps on my squats and bench. I was like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable butwith squats.

yo purple deadass NH but lemme see some pics to see how your lookn since you've tooken cell tech
I really would like to take it but I dont want to get fat. I've read reviews on it and guys woould write how they gained a gut from it juss a lot crap.

if you really dont feel like postn a pic of yourself i ll post a pic ofmyself and you tell me if you recommend me taking it or not

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

yo purple deadass NH but lemme see some pics to see how your lookn since you've tooken cell tech
I really would like to take it but I dont want to get fat. I've read reviews on it and guys woould write how they gained a gut from it juss a lot crap.

if you really dont feel like postn a pic of yourself i ll post a pic ofmyself and you tell me if you recommend me taking it or not

I don't have pics of myself like that
laugh.gif
. I'm not on my laptop either

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I don't have pics of myself like that
laugh.gif
. I'm not on my laptop either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ight cool

Originally Posted by thagreatj

woah woah woah....im outta here. this aint craigslist.

indifferent.gif

if the shoe fits... i know what you were tryin to do, ol freaky deke you...

j/p but askin for pics is very questionable. and no you cant kick my butt.

Oh okay let me fix it for you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

I still bench more than purple face
laugh.gif

........Do you have a body space Purple Face (no
smile.gif
)

The United States needs to take (health) routes fast as soon as possible
laugh.gif

Obese!Fat!

If You don't have what it takes,
if you wish to have the body of your dreams,

It really depends on how bad you want it okay........

I'm sorry CarmineJordan I misred your epic tip, All of that makes me motivate me more. And I read it twice. Come on man let's bounce......

You keep saying you bench more than me... I don't care, that's great for you as a matter of fact. Keep up the great work, buddy! Don't hurtyourself now!

It was a matter of time how easily this issue turned out to be.....

Of course I have nothing against you dudes but you got to know just because I don't know you doesn't mean I can easily "read" you.......
or know who you are,
Do you understand?

It's okay don't get mad........relax

Originally Posted by Purple Face

You can read me? LOL WUT

ree lax is all good,

look to be honest this thread is the only place I ever seen you Purple Face being serious........
yup real talk

But tell me how you read people online? Is that something they teach to the citizens of Gay Paris?

Since you "know" me so well, tell my life's story.

woohoo gotcha

I didn't mean to make your mind think "oh this bodybuilder read minds online!?"
laugh.gif

also there's no reason to bash a magnificant city if you only been there once or twice.......or hardly ever

anyways how long have u been lifting?

hahaha yea

Muscle Thisle? never heard of it can you explain?

And NO, or Nitric Oxide joints...can any of ya'll explain what the importance is of it...

(remember, im one of those guys who have never used supplements until now...i am sort of
sick.gif
at them since i used to base everything on my diets)

Back
Top Bottom