Sport/Body Building supplements vol.who takes them

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ how's animal pak? that stuff is so ruthless bb.com won't even ship it to canada.

I've seen it at Sports Nutrition Depot just north of Wellesley on Yonge street.

SND used to be my spot, I used to buy ON 100% Whey for like $24 there after tax. I stopped going back in February when they jacked their prices up toretail ($37)
sick.gif

Now I just go to GNC because there is like 3 of them within 5 minutes drive of my home.

yea i got a hook up at vitamin shop...basically a friends employee discount plus mad samples of new stuff that comes out...he uses supplements but i juststarted...i can see the difference too

its just, i sort of think supplementing is a form of cheating...until i saw massive steroid users in my old universities, now those people dont deserve therebodies.

I saw a bit of random discussion about SciVation Xtend. Can anyone provide vouches on quantifiable gains they've experienced (size, lower bf%, or strength)after getting on the stuff? I'm interested in trying it out. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

I saw a bit of random discussion about SciVation Xtend. Can anyone provide vouches on quantifiable gains they've experienced (size, lower bf%, or strength) after getting on the stuff? I'm interested in trying it out. Thanks.

I think its used to preserve muscle while on a cutting diet. Your supposed to sip it during workouts (or pre-workout).

I saw a bit of random discussion about SciVation Xtend. Can anyone provide vouches on quantifiable gains they've experienced (size, lower bf%, or strength) after getting on the stuff? I'm interested in trying it out. Thanks.

I think its used to preserve muscle while on a cutting diet. Your supposed to sip it during workouts (or pre-workout).
Yeah, I know what it's used for, and how to take it; appreciate it, though. I was just hoping some people could share how many inches they'vegained, or how much body fat they've lost, or how much strength they've gained after going on it. Seems like it's worth a try, since I'mconstantly trying to shred, but I just wanted some testimonials before seriously considering it.

Yeah, I know what it's used for, and how to take it; appreciate it, though. I was just hoping some people could share how many inches they've gained, or how much body fat they've lost, or how much strength they've gained after going on it. Seems like it's worth a try, since I'm constantly trying to shred, but I just wanted some testimonials before seriously considering it.

anybody?
laugh.gif

im also looking to add creatine to my diet. What brand/kind of creatine does anyone recommend and what do you mix it with?

Back
Top Bottom