"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

COPPED... The laces are not a big deal for me....
NikeRetro2009>Jordan2009......
Foams.. Half Cents... Freshwaters.. New Greens.. Safety Oranges...Penny 3s.... Griffeys... CB94s ... Bo Jacksons ...... Uptempos and these....

And the year just started so who knows what else might drop

Leron- I'm not complaing,its just ******ed when people say "Hey,I'll purchase ____ because I missed out on_____" It gives Nike more of areason to make releases like this,and the better releases limited...Nike dropped chilis andneons in 08 as QS and semi-limited depending on location. Now in 09they wanna drop two colorways that resemble neons and chilis, and they'll sell because people missed out on neons and chilis, Its a business, people bendover and cop whatever nike drops to feel satisfied
laugh.gif
..that's like when OLy VIs dropped, people said "Hey I never owned a pair of VIs before,sothese will do",that's why shoes like that and these sell..I'm a am95 fan,and yes these will be copped on a minimum 30% and prob. on a 50%..notworth retail for me atleast

I see. Sorry, I misinterpreted your post. But the other guy said they are like white on white forces, which really isn't a very good comparison (andwouldn't be such a bad thing if it were true). Nobody is buying white on white forces for $200 on ebay. But yeah, I hear what you're saying, it'sBS, I'm a strong believer in OG colors being released as GR's. Nike has learned about the hype machine and is now driving it. And traffic is a b!t@h.

Still do not understand how these are much better than the Chili's. Think I'll just stick with my chili's

Originally Posted by LeronJames

I see. Sorry, I misinterpreted your post. But the other guy said they are like white on white forces, which really isn't a very good comparison (and wouldn't be such a bad thing if it were true).

not the best comparison, i just dont like seeing the same pair released over and over again. maybe im complaining because i have the 05 chili's already andwant to see other OG colors released. ehh

ok ok ok I get it. Release the chilis as an urban account, then release sports red as modells exclusive, got cha
wink.gif

But seriously seriously seriously
What is the difference besides the gay-pride inspired laces, and the logo on the heel???
Will an educated NTer please stand up?
Not you noob, you are excused
laugh.gif

Chilis are a darker red (Varsity Red) and have a black toe. Sport Red is a more vibrant red and they have a gray toe that matches the darkest gray in thegradient.

look like the same +#$@ to me as the chilis

i can now rock my chilis to death and just get these in the fall

i got the chillis, i paid 190 for em lol.

i dont follow releases like that these days so i ebayed up when i stumbled in here one day

i don't know why it irks me so much when people call the varsity reds "chilis".

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i don't know why it irks me so much when people call the varsity reds "chilis".

Yeah, that's what I thought. I bought the so called "chilis" and they say varsity red on the box. I want to see a color comparison between thethree. I'm assuming the shade of red is getting lighter with each pair being released. Chili being the darkest and sport red being the lightest shade.

Back
Top Bottom