Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the first motorcyclist purposely brake checked me, i would assume the motorcyclist was looking for a physical confrontation. I am pretty sure the RR was scared and pressed the gas.

WUT?!
roll.gif

Why would you jump to that conclusion?

Maybe he was just messing with you for being the only one stupid enough to honk at a group of bikers, dozens deep on the highway.

Y'all dudes own self-created fear will get you into really dangerous situations.

This could have been handled soooo simply.

See the Prius in the other video.

Stay in your car, shut up and let the bikers keep riding.
this , this , this,, this.

i owe u reps.

You better calm down and use your head before you get yourself involved in a situation you aren't ready for.

Say he was walking down the street with his family. They were on the sidewalk deep blocking his path, you think he would have just pushed them out the way and said move it? Naw, he would have said excuse me and faked being nice and talked **** when he passed to his wife.

Dude thought because he was in his car he was safe.

So instead of just slowing down or getting off on an exit, you would have caused a confrontation?

How exactly was his family in danger when they were just driving and he was in his car. He caused his family to be in danger.
Why would he get off an exit though? He has every right to share the road. Probably more, because the bikers were acting like fools as evidenced by the reddit clip.

The bikers slowed down and dangerously congested the entire highway like a scene out of iRobot. Who even does that? You can't just clog up the highway like that 
laugh.gif

Just shows what arrogant bastards they are.

Lmfaooooooo @ this dude calling the mad a "coward" ARE YOU ******** SERIOUS FAM!!!!!!....my dude is out there with his wife and child, and some dude out of what looks like a good 70+ dudes aggressively tries to open his door!?....what is he supposed to put a life cheat and stand up for himself against a bunch of these clowns?
yes, thats exactly what he should've done..what he did was cowardly. da man broke someone's leg...you DO NOT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

leave da scene of a accident...i bet that ***** gets his license revoked.

Son there would have been ALOT of casualties if I feared for the life of my family....I would have been on the highway not running from them but straight bumping dudes off the road....seems like the first idiot slowed down right in front of him so he got TAPPED...then dudes started getting off their bikes and dude reacted accordingly, I would have done the same exact thing, gone straight to the GW to the toll, let them try to beat me in front of toll patrol, I'll gladly go to court and claim involuntary manslaughter but my family would have been safe....I'm disgusted by this

So instead of just slowing down or getting off on an exit, you would have caused a confrontation?

How exactly was his family in danger when they were just driving and he was in his car. He caused his family to be in danger.

EXACTLY.

Which part?

Him being scared of 70+ bikers following him?

and ALOT of idiots seem to be choosing door #1 where da story ends with da driver sprawled out after getting his **** handing to him..

not surprised at all..looks like this topic from da avis to locations of certain people is dividing to familar lines now that we know da what driver looks like.
More so, the lines are drawn from the lack of consideration for a two-year old in a car surrounded by bikers about to give her dad a beatdown.
he asked for it when he sped away from da scene of a accident...he chose his fate.

yes, thats exactly what he should've done..what he did was cowardly. da man broke someone's leg...you DO NOT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

leave da scene of a accident...i bet that ***** gets his license revoked.

LOL, outta all of the values and morals we be talking about, the one NH hold dearest is "never leave the scene of an accident"

Not "protect my family at all costs," or "do unto others as you would have them do to you."

To reiterate, driver DID stop...

so mowing down MORE people, because you didn't want to handle a situation that your vehicle was involved with is smart? yeah thats not only bone headed,

its illegal.

man stop it, there was no situation to handle when multiple people are approaching your car, esp when the cyclist initiated the damn thing.

How can you even have a say or opinion on the matter when you don't even have a wife and child to protect.

WUT?! :rofl:

Maybe he was just messing with you for being the only one stupid enough to honk at a group of bikers, dozens deep on the highway.

Y'all dudes own self-created fear will get you into really dangerous situations.

you think they were going to exchange insurance information and keep going? Obviously, some of the cyclists were ticked off at the RR for something

The usual suspect is here defending the ratchetness and pure ignorance and lack of safety these bike clubs display....son stop it now.
da driver BROKE da guy's leg ..instead of stopping he SPED OFF....them dudes had EVERY RIGHT to give him that after *** whooping.

thats where's EVERYONE HERE is ignoring..that man caught probably da *** whooping of his life..and you think thats something

you would've repeated?
laugh.gif
ite.

Wait so the first dude is justified to be a road troll and completely stop traffic on the west side because he got honked at by a car?....because of course he was with a clan of his buddies, he sure felt safe himself, that's before he ended up with an SUV on top of him...ya dudes defending this behavior must have never been on a highway and had a mob of these dudes ride like they own the damb highway, PUTTING EVERYONE AT RISK....

man stop it, there was no situation to handle when multiple people are approaching your car, esp when the cyclist initiated the damn thing.

How can you even have a say or opinion on the matter when you don't even have a wife and child to protect  vehicle.

the cat on the bike only suffered a broken leg?

damn shame. wish he would've lost both his legs.

More so, the lines are drawn from the lack of consideration for a two-year old in a car surrounded by bikers about to give her dad a beatdown.

I guarantee you he wasn't acting like he had his family in the car.

And It looks like he had tinted windows, so I doubt they realized that.

He sure as hell didn't care if he killed or hurt someone with a 3,000lb vehicle.

And I bet you when they stopped, if he would have just said blahzay blahzay I'm just out with my family I'm in a rush they wouldn't have gone after him. They would have been cool about it, instead he probably was fussing with them.

Both sides were at fault.

so mowing down MORE people, because you didn't want to handle a situation that your vehicle was involved with is smart? yeah thats not only bone headed,

its illegal.

a cyclist getting his leg broken is initiating something? oh...

indifferent.gif

speeding off instead of seeing if da guy is alright? oh...

i see everyone here would've been laid out right on 178street like that driver...

WUT?! :rofl:

Exactly, dude could have easily slowed down and let them be *****. No confrontation. He just would have gotten to his destination later.

So this my family talk :smh:

a cyclist getting his leg broken is initiating something? oh...

:stoneface:

speeding off instead of seeing if da guy is alright? oh...

i see everyone here would've been laid out right on 178street like that driver...

what do you assume would have happened when they first approached his car?

"Yes, I just hit a biker and broke his leg....what should I do next?...I know, let me run over 10 more members of his bike gang, then pull off of the highway and onto local Harlem streets for safety....that's definitely the best sequence of moves to keep me and my family safe."

#NTLogic

Look at 00:23 - 00:29.

Dude in the Range straight up hits the biker from behind, he didn't mash the brakes, he kept moving at the same speed.

He does all of the initial assaulting.

That's the mentality of a hit and run driver and y'all are co-signing it.

Like I said before he deserved what he got for his string of actions.

Last edited:
I guarantee you he wasn't acting like he had his family in the car.

And It looks like he had tinted windows, so I doubt they realized that.

He sure as hell didn't care if he killed or hurt someone with a 3,000lb vehicle.

And I bet you when they stopped, if he would have just said blahzay blahzay I'm just out with my family I'm in a rush they wouldn't have gone after him. They would have been cool about it, instead he probably was fussing with them.

Both sides were at fault.
This I can agree with UNLESS something actually prompted the Rover driver to flee (weapon flashed, etc)

Wait so the first dude is justified to be a road troll and completely stop traffic on the west side because he got honked at by a car?....because of course he was with a clan of his buddies, he sure felt safe himself, that's before he ended up with an SUV on top of him...ya dudes defending this behavior must have never been on a highway and had a mob of these dudes ride like they own the damb highway, PUTTING EVERYONE AT RISK....
what are you watching? they slowed and STOPPED da rover cuz he broke da man's leg.

and he sped off and hit some more people.

and then he got his **** pushed in for his troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom