Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Other places with a very different story line.

Video: Driver Plows Through Motorcyclists, High Speed Chase Ends In Assault

Who creates these headlines? The bikers themselves?

Anyone with a bit of sense would have seen a much different story here...

So a small hit and run gives bikers a right to pursue and have their own set of vigilante justice set in?

http://gothamist.com/2013/09/30/video_driver_plows_over_motorcyclis.php

Last video is funny. Let's show off doing illegal wheelies on your very own instagram. That makes things better.

Some people said that one of the bikers died that got run over.....so it wasn't just a little hit and run (but that is unconfirmed too)

Stuff like this is why I never do pack rides. I'll ride with a friend or two, but mobbing through the streets like this always has some draw back. Whether it be an accident, run in with the law, or getting into it with other vehicles. I'll pass on all of that.

The biker that slowed down to a stop when he was 3 feet in front of the range is at fault. What did he think was going to happen? Dudes in pack rides always lose their grip on reality where they feel like they actually own the roads.

Wow. Other places with a very different story line.

Video: Driver Plows Through Motorcyclists, High Speed Chase Ends In Assault

Who creates these headlines? The bikers themselves?

Anyone with a bit of sense would have seen a much different story here...

So a small hit and run gives bikers a right to pursue and have their own set of vigilante justice set in?

http://gothamist.com/2013/09/30/video_driver_plows_over_motorcyclis.php

Last video is funny. Let's show off doing illegal wheelies on your very own instagram. That makes things better.

Jeez :smh:

I got no issue w/ people who own sportbikes and ride responsibly when on the road w/ others. It's crap like this that really grinds my gears. Driving in the DMV during the summer months on 495 is the absolute worst. You'll see all sorts of reckless foolishness at ridiculous high speeds. Cops can't do anything b/c they can't catch these dummies.

Jeez
mean.gif

I got no issue w/ people who own sportbikes and ride responsibly when on the road w/ others. It's crap like this that really grinds my gears. Driving in the DMV during the summer months on 495 is the absolute worst. You'll see all sorts of reckless foolishness at ridiculous high speeds. Cops can't do anything b/c they can't catch these dummies.
exactly why i stay off the beltway on my bike...if im going towards the city i take 29 South 

Yeah these bikers in the NJ-NY area are out control. I've seen them run red lights and surround random cars but nothing like this. These dudes are so damn corny :smh:

Originally Posted by Repsol1k  

Seen that vid...as much as im always Bike > Car..u can tell even from the start of that vid that the bikers were initiating it not lettin the Range pass..the driver of the Range did get what he deserved..but either the Range shoulda waited behind all the bikes..went a diff way..or they coulda let the Range thru

I knew he was going to get caught in traffic lol. I would have called the cops and told them I was getting chased by 70 ******g bikers... can someone help?
Exactly...dude shoulda stayed on the highway until cops pulled up next to him and followed him makin sure no bikers were behind em..this woulda been natural instinct

The fff would he get into traffic knowin whats about to happen.. Logic not once

I would of never got off the highway. I don't understand why didn't he just speed off once he ran the bikes over... sheesh .. police is probably too busy giving tickets to people making u-turns and rolling through stop signs.

SMH the caption is even worse
Dum ***** Started Runing ****** Over With His Range Yesterday Smh Lucky ****** Aint **** Him Up How ****** Wanted 2 #hbp2013
yea, that goes for anyone thinking you running anyone over and not get whats yours....

100 "idiots" are still 100 people..when you're in a car you're supposed to drive defensively at all cost if you tagged someone by mistake

you apologize and dont make a scene...bikers sounded as soon as they saw homie was being a **** about it all bets were off.

Last edited:
What an idiot. If I'm in. Range and bikers wanna start a problem I'm knocking Suzukis over by the 3. Anything would have been smarter then what the driver in the range did do

The bike slowed down in front of the Range though, they were looking for trouble. It is clear from the video. Dude had his family in the car, the bike crew had intent to harm from the get go. Guy in the Range felt threatened, so he punched it.

Would have done the same, biker in the beginning had no business slowing down on the highway like that. Straight negligance. Not shocked you're defending it though, :lol:

What an idiot. If I'm in. Range and bikers wanna start a problem I'm knocking Suzukis over by the 3. Anything would have been smarter then what the driver in the range did do

Then you'll get slapped with multiple assault, manslaughter, battery charges. Running over the initial bikes can be defended by a good lawyer (self defense), plucking them as you go along, even though he could've, put's you in the slammer.

He messed up by pulling off the road, should've stayed on the highway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom