Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first bike shouldn't have cut the Range off, but the Range definitely compounded the matter by driving over the bikes.  If the driver of the Range stayed on the highway he might have made it and been okay, but as soon as he got off the highway and into city traffic it was a wrap for him. 

If the driver of the Range stayed on the highway he might have made it and been okay,
naw, he was toast...that's my hood...highway ends a little bit after dyckman, if he was smarter he should've made a last minute turn towards da GWB

cuz as soon as he hit da 178 exit and got off da heightz it was DEFINITELY a reynolds for him...

Looks to me like they all stopped on a highway blocking him just to cause trouble. He had a right to feel threatened and keep it moving. Why were they blocking the road?

If the driver of the Range stayed on the highway he might have made it and been okay,
naw, he was toast...that's my hood...highway ends a little bit after dyckman, if he was smarter he should've made a last minute turn towards da GWB

cuz as soon as he hit da 178 exit and got off da heightz it was DEFINITELY a reynolds for him...
Gotcha.  Thanks for that. 

He could of also went over the Hudson bridge and on to the cross county. Best move would of been GW though .. maybe a lot of the bikers would of hesitated because of the toll coming back. :lol:

Woulda made a run for the GWB... Cops and cameras everywhere.

I am giving NO DAMNS about those "100 people" and would do anything to keep my family safe.

Wow. Other places with a very different story line.

Video: Driver Plows Through Motorcyclists, High Speed Chase Ends In Assault

Who creates these headlines? The bikers themselves?

Anyone with a bit of sense would have seen a much different story here...

So a small hit and run gives bikers a right to pursue and have their own set of vigilante justice set in?

http://gothamist.com/2013/09/30/video_driver_plows_over_motorcyclis.php

Last video is funny. Let's show off doing illegal wheelies on your very own instagram. That makes things better.

Some people said that one of the bikers died that got run over.....so it wasn't just a little hit and run (but that is unconfirmed too)

I hope this isn't true but if it is the POS deserved it.

What a bunch of ******* 100 plus vaginas preying on a man his wife and their infant child. As a man that's just disgusting.

Hope the entire crew gets charged with assault.

you really can count on ninja saying the dumbest **** possible
laugh.gif
so picking a fight with a motorcyle gang was da smartest course of action huh?

eyes.gif
fabulous strategy......
Yah I agree. Homie should have never bumped that bike intentionally. And then speed off when they surround him and his family! The nerve of that guy!
cardinal rule numero UNO is never leave da scene of a accident...all he did was implied he was in da wrong, what you think was gonna happen,

da gang was magically gonna go away and his "stars would've dissapeared?" get off GTA and learn about road etiquette sometime...

you really can count on ninja saying the dumbest **** possible :lol:

:rolleyes fabulous strategy......

Yah I agree. Homie should have never bumped that bike intentionally. And then speed off when they surround him and his family! The nerve of that guy!

Looked like the whole thing started because he bumped the bike unintentionally when the bike brake checked him.

cardinal rule numero uno is protect ya neck. I'm pretty sure a ton of rules were already broken at that point, like impeding traffic on a high speed motorway for no damn reason.

cardinal rule numero UNO is never leave da scene of a accident...all he did was implied he was in da wrong, what you think was gonna happen,

da gang was magically gonna go away and his "stars would've dissapeared?" get off GTA and learn about road etiquette sometime...

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

Westside HW turns into the saw mill after the toll doesnt it?

toll booth with the toy cops sometimes NYPD yea he should have stayed on the highway

:lol: So a gang of bikers surround your car and box you in on the highway...

then one of them starts walking towards your vehicle.

Yea okay, I'm just gonna sit there a hear the guy out :lol:

I'm mad he only ran over one of them.

toll booth with the toy cops sometimes NYPD yea he should have stayed on the highway

It goes through Riverdale as the Henry Hudson, then turns into the Saw Mill in Yonkers and points North in Westchester. But Ninjahood is the first to admit he lives life like the series Under The Dome, so the world effectively ends after Dyckman.

I don't even mean that as an insult.

Last edited:
Bad situation all the way around...

That Range was riding right in the middle of the whole pack... It seems that the bikers (at least the one that stopped in front of the range) got fed up and wanted to start s**t with him...

This may have even been an organized ride of some sort, judging by the 'HBP2013' or whatever that was that was quoted. I'm almost certain that streetbikers hate when they're pack is interrupted... Maybe the only thing they hate worst than police that want them off the streets...

Then you had the driver that more than likely panicked when he saw the group of dudes approach his vehicle and more than likely just wanted to get his family away from it all... But, when you have bikers who think they own the road and drivers that don't want to give into these groups, you get a situation like the one in the video...

You see it all the time in Baltimore... But they're not as aggressive towards drivers for the most part... Just towards police.

Still waiting for this:

:pimp:

It goes through Riverdale as the Henry Hudson, then turns into the Saw Mill in Yonkers and points North in Westchester. But Ninjahood is the first to admit he lives life like the series Under The Dome, so the world effectively ends after Dyckman.

I don't even mean that as an insult.

Just making sure i wasn't crazy

laugh.gif
So a gang of bikers surround your car and box you in on the highway...

then one of them starts walking towards your vehicle.

Yea okay, I'm just gonna sit there a hear the guy out
laugh.gif

I'm mad he only ran over one of them.
This.

Would have been MANY bikes scattered on that road.

Last edited:
When da door was pulled open he was already off

Da Westside, his 2 good options was da cross bronx

Under da bridge buildings Or da GWB, but if there

was traffic like there usually is he would've gotten it

Worst cuz there's no way to run or hide down there.

GWB was da best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom