Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a highway tho. the highway is a long stretch of road that allows motor vehicles to traverse areas at faster speeds, to get to point a to b faster. there are no lights or stop signs. you get on and go. wtf u talkin bout yield for?

so it would be obvious that stopping or slowing down too fast on a highway with a car behind you is a bad idea. and the video shows just that. the range had a high amount of bikes peppered ALL around him, like mario kart when u hit the turtle shell ability. where the hell is gonna go? why would he slow down on a highway?

the fool on the bike, slowed down at a rate that was too fast for any driver of a car behind to react, not to mention at a distance that was too close. also the fact that he did that gives strong indication that he was not aware of his surroundings, because no1 in their right mind would stop short on a highway ESPECIALLY on a bike. if this had gone to the insurance, the biker's claim would have been thrown out. the video clearly shows him failing at life.

put urself in that father's shoes...replace the range with ur truck...and replace said shoes with...idk some jordans. and u were surrounded by bikes. and a biker is 8 feet in front of u and stops short. are you gonna have time to react? i kno ur delivery truck ain't rollin with Brembos...
Please let me know when your on the road so I can stay at home, I'm scared of drivers like you

keep laughing. i did watch, to the best of my ability with this old, inadequate monitor. but i asked the b*tch next to me on a newer model and she said by the looks of it the only hot head was the ch*nk driving the car like he was playing GTA. what would you like me to tell her in reply?

3rd time racism was thrown in this thread. So, if that's the case, we should've known that the paralyzed driver never had a drivers and motorcycle license was of Spanish descent? Maybe I will send that bouquet of flowers to the paralyzed motorcyclist at St Luke's, spend my tax dollars on his ambulance ride cause we probably know he doesn't have medical insurance. No license, no insurance, no sympathy. Hood rich at their finest.

How is it nonsense when these bikers are doing the exact things you mentioned without any consequences? Today, tomorrow, this weekend, next year... etc.. etc..

I mean I get what you're saying, you're a law abiding citizen and shouldn't have to deal with this mess, but the TRUTH of the matter is, these bikers that ride in a group do OWN the road.

Are you guys this dense to not realize this?

The Police are not stopping them which is the reason why situations like this do occur.

So you have two choices, stay away from them or face the consequences. Lien obviously chose the later and look what happened.

I am just
roll.gif
that someone posted the NYC Statute.. like these bikers give a damn about rules and regulations. The guy that is in a coma had how many citations? Did that stop him?
you're right.  it didnt stop him.  and look where he is now.  like you said... face the consequences.

How do you know that's where the problem really stared??? Again Something obviously happened before that

ALLEGEDLY it was stated he clipped two bikers....doesn't give the bikers ANY right to threaten his life or that of his family.

Because da life of a biker is worth less huh...oh :smh: :lpl

so any time someone gets into an accident with you you're allowed to threaten his life?

U allowed to hit & run?

it was a misdemeanor b.....

you can't argue with ninjahood about subjects pertaining to private transportation and the rules thereof
Duh. Don't you know why this dude wants a car in the first place? To "stunt" like these idiots taking over the whole road with their group ride.
 Originally Posted by ninjahood

every reason i can think about owning a car right now has to do with VANITY and not NECESSITY. you know what imma do when i get a whip?

go to dyckman to da local clubs (which is 2 train stops or a 5 min cab ride away) bull **** around on da west side highway with my goons who

probably gonna want me to drive em around while they chief, stunt with a prissy sassy smizzut that think she's somebody important cuz she's

coming outta a car, and somehow doesn't make her da same one night one pump piece of *** that her foot walking, train taking contemporaries are..

its literally a PURE luxury owning a car in NYC..this is why you dont see CRAZY jacked up hoopties in da city, because its not wortth owning em if

you can do yourself better by just riding da trains.

and steezy, not for nothing, you lease b....so in essence you a long term zipcar driver if you really put it in perspective. anything you can say

about da advantages of leasing applies to zipcars...think about it and let that sink in. da only advantages of leasing is being able to WRITE EM OFF

ON YOUR TAXES, which is something you should be doing.
http://niketalk.com/t/568367/wasnt-new-york-city-more-grimey-in-the-80s-90s-in-constrast-to-now/450

No wonder this dude thinks the motorcyclists were doing nothing wrong. He has the same motives to use the road. Not for transportation, no, that would be too necessary. Purely for vanity and chiefing with his goons. If you're going to act like an idiot and use the highway as your playground then deal with the consequences.

You're a waste of life ninjahood. A truly selfish and classless individual.

Last edited:
Steezy doesn't understand da driver already fled

Da scene of an accident BEFORE da film started.

If the RR really did flee the scene of another accident....

Why is there zero video of this incident when there is video of the rest of the ride ?

Why did no riders report the hit and run to the police ?

Why did the RR contact the police to report the riders PRIOR to being stopped ?

Why did the RR choose to stop when he clipped the guy on the white bike ?

seems like the bikers lost in this situation

And the father being beat up with cuts to his face, name all over the news, two year old distraught, family scared of retaliation did not LOSE either?

Come on now.

once again

3 bikers locked up...maybe more in the future
1 biker paralyzed
1 biker getting off by snitching on everybody

vs.

Stitches and bruises that will heal
Car that will get repaired by insurance....

who won?

How do you know that's where the problem really stared??? Again Something obviously happened before that

ALLEGEDLY it was stated he clipped two bikers....doesn't give the bikers ANY right to threaten his life or that of his family.

Because da life of a biker is worth less huh...oh
mean.gif
:lpl
so any time someone gets into an accident with you you're allowed to threaten his life?
U allowed to hit & run?
a hit and run/accident whatever you want to call it is 1 crime/act of violence (intended or not)

after the the crash there are two things that can happen

1. people stop, get out of the cars and figure it out

2. hit and run, guy drives away

in both situations after the initial contact between cars/bikes the drivers may be mad but there is NO REASON AT ALL to threaten someone elses life if you are not in danger of being hit any more (which is the case here)

traffic accidents happen every day, its the actions of the riders AFTER the accident that caused this situation to happen

seems like the bikers lost in this situation
And the father being beat up with cuts to his face, name all over the news, two year old distraught, family scared of retaliation did not LOSE either?

Come on now.
once again

1 biker paralyzed

vs.

who won?
both parties would have rather had this whole ordeal never happen

who won?

P.S.

If I'm the DA - I would hit the dude that break check the SUV with

Reckless Driving

Endangering the wealth-fare of a child

Man Slaughter (if anyone died)

at the very minimum!

He caused all of this! Whether is right or wrong - he was the root of all this BS!
I called it!

"On Tuesday, police arrested the biker they say who was involved in the initial accident. Christopher Cruz, of Passaic, N.J., was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child and menacing. Cruz, who was uninjured, was in custody awaiting arraignment Tuesday and hadn't been assigned a lawyer."

once again

1 biker paralyzed

vs.

who won?

Being beaten up in front of your wife and kid is winning?

Some funny comments in here indeed

BTW, from what I heard about the cat that was paralized was that he doesn't have a license, has been ticketed at least 16 times since 1999, and his Mass right to drive was revoked until 2017.

I guess he should of have obey the law and he wouldn't be in the situation he is in right now!

once again

1 biker paralyzed

vs.

who won?

who would you rather be.... the driver or the dude in the coma?

once again

1 biker paralyzed

vs.

who won?

would you rather lose $100 or $50?

would you feel like a winner if you lost $50?

once again

1 biker paralyzed

vs.

who won?

would you rather lose $100 or $50?

would you feel like a winner if you lost $50?

feel like a winner if I can still walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom