Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same person that looses his cool and invite random NT'ers to tell you in your face? Yeah ok!

If I did that I would have been banned from NT.

That's what you trolls want, right?

If I wanted to invite someone, there's PM.

BTW, weren't you screaming Chicago when you were trolling the Trayvon thread? Why do you care? You still care about Chicago b?

you can't argue with ninjahood about subjects pertaining to private transportation and the rules thereof
Duh. Don't you know why this dude wants a car in the first place? To "stunt" like these idiots taking over the whole road with their group ride.

every reason i can think about owning a car right now has to do with VANITY and not NECESSITY. you know what imma do when i get a whip?

go to dyckman to da local clubs (which is 2 train stops or a 5 min cab ride away) bull **** around on da west side highway with my goons who

probably gonna want me to drive em around while they chief, stunt with a prissy sassy smizzut that think she's somebody important cuz she's

coming outta a car, and somehow doesn't make her da same one night one pump piece of *** that her foot walking, train taking contemporaries are..

its literally a PURE luxury owning a car in NYC..this is why you dont see CRAZY jacked up hoopties in da city, because its not wortth owning em if

you can do yourself better by just riding da trains.

and steezy, not for nothing, you lease b....so in essence you a long term zipcar driver if you really put it in perspective. anything you can say

about da advantages of leasing applies to zipcars...think about it and let that sink in. da only advantages of leasing is being able to WRITE EM OFF

ON YOUR TAXES, which is something you should be doing.
http://niketalk.com/t/568367/wasnt-new-york-city-more-grimey-in-the-80s-90s-in-constrast-to-now/450

No wonder this dude thinks the motorcyclists were doing nothing wrong. He has the same motives to use the road. Not for transportation, no, that would be too necessary. Purely for vanity and chiefing with his goons. If you're going to act like an idiot and use the highway as your playground then deal with the consequences.

You're a waste of life ninjahood. A truly selfish and classless individual.

Dont tell me anything you wouldn't say in my face

Cornball.

Comparing bike group to hate crime...seems legit

laugh.gif

Bikers that were ran over that had nothing to do

With it definitely got a case against da driver.
WRONG...he was fearing for his safety and did what he needed to to get the hell out of there. Ol boy was blocking the RR from leaving. He obviously lost. Even there were bikers that were "innocent"...off to the side or whatever...they have a case against the OTHER RIDERS who intimidated Lein, causing him to run them over, not Lien himself. You really suck at this. The law doesn't cater to your hood mentality.

once again

3 bikers locked up...maybe more in the future

1 biker paralyzed

1 biker getting off by snitching on everybody

vs.

Stitches and bruises that will heal

Car that will get repaired by insurance....

who won?

Being beaten up in front of your wife and kid is winning?

Some funny comments in here indeed

who would you rather be.... the driver or the dude in the coma?

would you rather lose $100 or $50?

would you feel like a winner if you lost $50?

feel like a winner if I can still walk

I guess u forgot da driver's face was carved liked

Like a pumpkin & spanked on front Street...& lets

Not even act like criminal/civil proceedures are even

Close to beginning...

I'm pretty sure I ran into the same group a few weeks back. I was sitting at a red light when I started hearing bikes from the back and thought nothing of it...until a few passed, and passed, and bikes kept coming for literally 2 minutes straight. The light turned green and red again and nobody moved, it was quite scary. I'm not surprised this happened, it was bound to sooner or later. I just hope everyone learned from this incident and it doesn't happen again in the future.

Dont tell me anything you wouldn't say in my face

Cornball.

I WOULD say this to your face.

You wanna stunt with bikes? Get off the highway and do it somewhere safe.

You wanna let your goons blow piff and inflate a birds ego? Get an apartment that can fit more than half a person in it.

The highway is not a playground for wreckless drivers and glasshouses of goons blowing trees. Grow up man. At least I can smoke and smash freely in my home without smelling ma dukes frying up some platanos one room over. And I got a whip I use FOR TRANSPORTATION.

Last edited:

So being beaten up in front of your wife and child and having them crying and begging for you is winning?

You don't know if his kid is traumatized or not.

Much less him having to endure it.
not everyone lives the same, i guess there are people who are sad enough to think that getting beaten up in front of their families is winning

but we shouldnt judge them or anything 
wink.gif

If I did that I would have been banned from NT.

That's what you trolls want, right?

If I wanted to invite someone, there's PM.

BTW, weren't you screaming Chicago when you were trolling the Trayvon thread? Why do you care? You still care about Chicago b?
LoL - there are plenty of NTers that can vouch for what you have done .. 

Trolls? But yet, you are the one getting owned in every thread you enter!

You aint about that life ... someone that you invited asked for your addy and even gave you his .... we know!

Screaming Chicago? Why do we need to talk about chicago in here?? Stop diverting the conversation ... you have no composure!

So being beaten up in front of your wife and child and having them crying and begging for you is winning?

2 opposing sides met

one side had over 100 people... the other had only one man a woman and a baby...

at the end of the ensuing events, at least 3+ people of the larger side lost their freedom, 1 of them turned judas and betrayed their side, another can never walk again...

comparatively, without emotional bias, one side took a much larger loss despite their larger numbers and their supposed "street smarts"

"who won?" is not a question that is to be answerd... its something I want to resonate in the minds of those who share the same mentality as the bikers.... their aggression was more detrimental to their own group than the person they directed it at.

Last edited:
Steezy doesn't understand da driver already fled

Da scene of an accident BEFORE da film started.

If the RR really did flee the scene of another accident....

Why is there zero video of this incident when there is video of the rest of the ride ?

Why did no riders report the hit and run to the police ?

Why did the RR contact the police to report the riders PRIOR to being stopped ?

Why did the RR choose to stop when he clipped the guy on the white bike ?

If the RR really did flee the scene of another accident....

Why is there zero video of this incident when there is video of the rest of the ride ?

Why did no riders report the hit and run to the police ?

Why did the RR contact the police to report the riders PRIOR to being stopped ?

Why did the RR choose to stop when he clipped the guy on the white bike ?

Oh so NT gonna disregard da fact that duke in da

Range originally clip someone with his mirror

Which set da WHOLE thing off?
laugh.gif
of course
That same ****** also said ol boy who opened the door was just "trying to remove the keys from the ignition". Damn you're stupid. If anything someone was riding too close to him, trying to intimidate him, and got clipped. 

its a highway tho. the highway is a long stretch of road that allows motor vehicles to traverse areas at faster speeds, to get to point a to b faster. there are no lights or stop signs. you get on and go. wtf u talkin bout yield for?

so it would be obvious that stopping or slowing down too fast on a highway with a car behind you is a bad idea. and the video shows just that. the range had a high amount of bikes peppered ALL around him, like mario kart when u hit the turtle shell ability. where the hell is gonna go? why would he slow down on a highway?

the fool on the bike, slowed down at a rate that was too fast for any driver of a car behind to react, not to mention at a distance that was too close. also the fact that he did that gives strong indication that he was not aware of his surroundings, because no1 in their right mind would stop short on a highway ESPECIALLY on a bike. if this had gone to the insurance, the biker's claim would have been thrown out. the video clearly shows him failing at life.

put urself in that father's shoes...replace the range with ur truck...and replace said shoes with...idk some jordans. and u were surrounded by bikes. and a biker is 8 feet in front of u and stops short. are you gonna have time to react? i kno ur delivery truck ain't rollin with Brembos...
Please let me know when your on the road so I can stay at home, I'm scared of drivers like you

i got you. ill hit u up :tongue:

LoL - there are plenty of NTers that can vouch for what you have done .. 

Trolls? But yet, you are the one getting owned in every thread you enter!

You aint about that life ... someone that you invited asked for your addy and even gave you his .... we know!

Screaming Chicago? Why do we need to talk about chicago in here?? Stop diverting the conversation ... you have no composure!

Owned? Sorry b I don't speak net nerd. I don't care about my online reputation.

I'm not about that life? Ok

If I want to fight someone I don't announce it, much less on a message board. That's what trolls who seek attention do.

I have no composure or I'm not about that life...which one is it?

Again, you were crying in the Trayvon thread about why people cared. Why do you care about this?

Any thread to get the attention your moms didn't give you as a child I assume.

They both lost. The dude who may never walk again simply lost worse. Leave it at that. It's a silly argument.

Owned? Sorry b I don't speak net nerd. I don't care about my online reputation.

I'm not about that life? Ok

If I want to fight someone I don't announce it, much less on a message board. That's what trolls who seek attention do.

I have no composure or I'm not about that life...which one is it?

Again, you were crying in the Trayvon thread about why people cared. Why do you care about this?

Any thread to get the attention your moms didn't give you as a child I assume.
I don't have time for you boo boo .. goodbye .. your stupidity annoys me!

once again

3 bikers locked up...maybe more in the future

1 biker paralyzed

1 biker getting off by snitching on everybody

vs.

Stitches and bruises that will heal

Car that will get repaired by insurance....

who won?

Being beaten up in front of your wife and kid is winning?

Some funny comments in here indeed

would you rather lose $100 or $50?

would you feel like a winner if you lost $50?

I guess u forgot da driver's face was carved liked

Like a pumpkin & spanked on front Street...& lets

Not even act like criminal/civil proceedures are even

Close to beginning...

i guess if you're paralyzed you won't have to worry about creasing

I WOULD say this to your face.

You wanna stunt with bikes? Get off the highway and do it somewhere safe.

You wanna let your goons blow piff and inflate a birds ego? Get an apartment that can fit more than half a person in it.

The highway is not a playground for wreckless drivers and glasshouses of goons blowing trees.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Oh yeah? Well id put money wouldn't and this JJ wat

Clown needs to remove my name from

His birth certificate..i aint you're father b, go play

Catch wit a wall or something.

no lie if i felt my life was in danger i would have ran over all them fools.and dude had his wife and 2 year old kid in the car smh

I would rather be the other people on the highway who maintained their composure and avoided the situation.

Basically.. No one loses when they drive defensively.

tell that to the bikers

Yup, that excuse works ALL da time in traffic court

:lol:

when have you ever been in traffic court? left your huffy out during streetsweeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom