Sports Athletes Cars

smh.gif
i didnt know kobe was simping like that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by jtwo8ight

"Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murciélago. For her 19th birthday (2001), Kobe gave her the car as a gift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic by having a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000."

Doesn't this car usually come in E-Gear, not manual? I'm sure that's what Kobe bought.....girl can't even flick two paddes?
smh.gif
$400,000 for auto conversion and some ugly wheels on top of the $300,000 price tag? Outrageous. Whatever, it's his money.

Not on top, $400 000 total if I'm reading it correctly.

Then why not buy one with E-Gear? Makes zero sense unless she couldn't drive that either.
I might be wrong but from what I understand the car first came out in 2001 with a regular manual transmission (when Kobe bought it). The E-Gearmodel I THINK came out later in 03-04 so if im right that makes more sense.

and to think some of them are not even technically having to touch their main salaries from their respective leagues to buy these whips
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(small appearance fees,endorsements,hookups)

Then why not buy one with E-Gear? Makes zero sense unless she couldn't drive that either.
I might be wrong but from what I understand the car first came out in 2001 with a regular manual transmission (when Kobe bought it). The E-Gear model I THINK came out later in 03-04 so if im right that makes more sense.

I think you're right actually.

$400,000 for a manual Lamborghini for a woman who probably drives it to her yoga classes is still stupid but much less so than I thought before.

I might be wrong but from what I understand the car first came out in 2001 with a regular manual transmission (when Kobe bought it). The E-Gear model I THINK came out later in 03-04 so if im right that makes more sense.
Your correct, when the Murcialago first came out it was only manual, then they started making E-gears since a lot of people actually want that.

^^ and the question is, why the hell cant she just learn to drive stick. -_- theres being rich and theres being lazy ******ed. damn if anyone has kids, putsome kind of bat/ball/skateboard/ski WHATEVER in their hands now. If we reading these threads is probably too late for us to be on this status, but we canstart our kids early! lol..

Originally Posted by tmukg21

and to think some of them are not even technically having to touch their main salaries from their respective leagues to buy these whips
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(small appearance fees,endorsements,hookups)
That is what pisses me off.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Beckham... a quick google search produced these. Apparently, he has/had a ton of cars

splashnews_sptla5120707d_001.jpg

david2.jpg

beckham.jpg

david-beckham-rolls-royce-drophead-phantom-banner.jpg

14497_large.jpg

david_beckham_adds_to_his_collection.jpg

article-1084856-02544DB80000044D-425_468x286.jpg

And his son has a $75k mini-Porsche

beckham-1.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
beckham whips are insane and very clean
pimp.gif

Daivd_Beckham_(544x408).jpg

i'm feeling the jeep, and the wheels
pimp.gif

I don't even like Jeeps like that(I do love Trucks/Suv's), but that goes so hard
pimp.gif

%@%! all of Beck's cars are
eek.gif
they are mostly Black too
smokin.gif

^^i got the pun, but don't most(all) them come with F1 paddle shifters

dgk3188 wrote:

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Shaq in the Prelude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow i remember this.
what was the story behind this photo?

some kid that gave shaq a ride somwhere... i forgot the details.

some direct me to Yao's whip? im not going back though the pages
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Shaq in the Prelude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow i remember this.
what was the story behind this photo?
some kid that gave shaq a ride somwhere... i forgot the details.

some direct me to Yao's whip? im not going back though the pages
eyes.gif
I believe the story is that Shaq went to a restaurant in Miami and had to park several blocks away. The dude gave him a ride to the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom