Sports Athletes Cars

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by early90s

Man someone need to post some of the whips those princes in the middle east be pushing. They will OWN this thread
No thanks, the title does read SPORTS ATHLETES CARS.

eyes.gif
Ok Mr. Feeny.
indifferent.gif

real sports cars

Ouch....if you say so and its your opinion..

But back on topic....I can only imagine driving around L.A. and seeing some SUV with a Laker Flag on it and thinking "another fan" then roll up tolight only to see Kobe and Mrs. Bryant holding up his MVP Finals trophy.. I'd be a trip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

REALLY GUYS, STOP QUOTING A PERSONS POST WHEN IT HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF PICS IN IT. ITS ANNOYING, SLOWS DOWN MY HP, AND REALLY...DO YOU HAVE TO QUOTE 15 PICS?

Beckham's Whips.
pimp.gif

You on 56k?

Becks would've had some ridiculous rides in Europe as well.. When he was in Man United and in Spain with Real Madrid.

When Becks came down to New Zealand, he had permission to drive the R8 (of which one was ever brought into our country).

Don't care about Ferraris, Gallardos, Veryrons etc... although I would buy a GT3RS

I would firstly buy this:
ztune05_03_1024.jpg

grey-r34-gtr-nur-ztune-kit.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

mike23theking:
2pobne8.jpg
Checking out ol' girl on the corner.
laugh.gif
I see you, Becks.
smokin.gif

How has no one mentioned that yet? Now watch a few people throw it out there.
laugh.gif

People already mentioned that Ska. Way back in the post. You really think NTers would have missed that?
laugh.gif

Mike Green (Caps)
1mike_green_lambo_425.jpg

Donald Brashear (Caps)

Reggie Bush
reggie_bush_cls.jpg

Michael Jennings (ex-Giant)
10giants.600.jpg

Gil
PH2007073100595.jpg

se_GilbertArenas_1_lg.jpg

Clinton Portis
skinscarsportis.jpg

Laron Landry
http://*******sblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/laronh2side.jpg

skinscarslandry.jpg

&

a blue lambo to go w. the electric green one
monday_august_11_redskins_parking_lot_the_official.jpg

Jehul:
23ska909red02:
Checking out ol' girl on the corner.
laugh.gif
I see you, Becks.
smokin.gif

How has no one mentioned that yet? Now watch a few people throw it out there.
laugh.gif

People already mentioned that Ska. Way back in the post. You really think NTers would have missed that?
laugh.gif

My fault, then. I was shocked.

to those questioning how Kriss Angel has all those whips...I work with his financial advisor this summer over at Merrill Lynch and he manages his money. Hesaid Angel signed like a 5 year 50 million dollar deal to do magic in vegas.

"Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murciélago. For her 19th birthday (2001), Kobe gave her the car as agift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic byhaving a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000."

[Kanye] Now I aint sayin she a gold digger [/Kanye]

87071806_eb2a71166d.jpg

Originally Posted by jtwo8ight

"Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murciélago. For her 19th birthday (2001), Kobe gave her the car as a gift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic by having a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000."

[Kanye] Now I aint sayin she a gold digger [/Kanye]

87071806_eb2a71166d.jpg

Doesn't this car usually come in E-Gear, not manual? I'm sure that's what Kobe bought.....girl can't even flick two paddes?
smh.gif
$400,000 forauto conversion and some ugly wheels on top of the $300,000 price tag? Outrageous. Whatever, it's his money.

Back
Top Bottom