Sports Athletes Cars

ya and that was on agent and loan money, they had to tell him to chill the %!!! out

Yep, and before he was at Kansas State he was living in a rather nice condo by himself and he didn't have a job. It's all part of the game.

laugh.gif
at JDM. No doubt I'd cop something like a GTR like Bynum. But how you going to be 7' tall trying to look cool in an RSX or a Prelude? Word toShaq.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Beckham... a quick google search produced these. Apparently, he has/had a ton of cars

splashnews_sptla5120707d_001.jpg

david2.jpg

beckham.jpg

david-beckham-rolls-royce-drophead-phantom-banner.jpg

14497_large.jpg

david_beckham_adds_to_his_collection.jpg

article-1084856-02544DB80000044D-425_468x286.jpg

And his son has a $75k mini-Porsche

beckham-1.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
beckham whips are insane and very clean
pimp.gif

Daivd_Beckham_(544x408).jpg

i'm feeling the jeep, and the wheels
pimp.gif

Becks stay in black huh? That Gallardo was the only one in a diferent color. The Drophead shuts !#+* down! His son mini car cost about 5X what I'm driving

All I can do is just play an extra lottery icket from now on

I'm so glad my parents emphasized education instead of athletics

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Why can't an athlete own an NSX?
because they can afford real sports cars
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ferraris, lambos, porches... jus look at the thread man haha what more explanation do u need

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

because they can afford real sports cars
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ferraris, lambos, porches... jus look at the thread man haha what more explanation do u need
Plus nsx's are sooooooo old.

was it beckham who cut the top off his Rolls himself cause he didn't know about/want to wait for the official drop to come out? or was that someone else?

either way, becks' cars are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amine2345

was it beckham who cut the top off his Rolls himself cause he didn't know about/want to wait for the official drop to come out? or was that someone else?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
scott storch... who is now bankrupt... go figure
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
stroch thought he was doing it... sad how people get so full of themselves and think money is going to keep rolling in

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

from what i remember it was actually "Stack$" from SOBE entertainment that did it...i think storch bought it off of him at some point or did it toanother one...

Lebron and Becks have great taste. They keep it simple but mad that #%%% look ill at the same time
pimp.gif

Hedo's Challenger was looking ill too
pimp.gif

Props for them though. They worked hard most of their lives and they deserve the things they have so I cant be mad at all.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Im salty as hell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Salty is the word I'm using as well. I wanna know what's it's like to be chillin then just say, "hmm... think i need anew whip. let's roll to the Porsche dealer right quick."

Dudes buyin cars like we buy kicks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Not that he/she can't... but an NSX? or a Skyline? 11 pages of Bentleys, Maybachs, Rovers, Porsches, Ferraris, etc...
grin.gif

Prove me wrong, but these dudes do NOT care about Acuras and Nissans.

You wanna see ridiculously fast imports, start up a new thread.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Remember these are Becks' cars in LA. I'm sure his England fleet is better.
pimp.gif
Taken from a website:

Beckham has an impressive garage in Britain that houses some of the world's most exotic machinery, including a Porsche 911, Ferrari 550 Maranello, AstonMartin DB7, Bentley Continental GT and Lamborghini Gallardo. He also likes off-roaders. He has owned anarmour-plated BMW X5 (bought after a kidnap attempt on one of his sons), a Hummer H2 and a Lincoln Navigator.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom