Sports Athletes Cars

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Why would an SUV be easier than a Gallardo?
Have you ever driven a Lamborghini in the snow?

Lambo's have AWD. only thing an SUV brings to the table is ground clearance.

give me a 'Lago with snow tyres.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Have you ever driven a Lamborghini in the snow?

Lambo's have AWD. only thing an SUV brings to the table is ground clearance.

give me a 'Lago with snow tyres.
glasses.gif

i admire him for driving the lambo through the snow, that's dope, but let's be real. awd ≠ 4wd, and it's not like he's got snow tires on thatthing or anything. an suv would be easier and more practical. but way slower
laugh.gif

Practicality is obviously NOT part of the picture when you're driving a ridiculously expensive sports car, painted in snow camo, with a roof rack.

It's stuntin' 101 baby.

Considering that Olsson makes a living hucking monster airs off massive booters, I'm thinking that he's got snow tires on it, yeah.

Originally Posted by nine point five
Stupid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

buy a Lambo to drive around in the snow when you know damn well an SUV would be a lot easier. Plus you got money so who gives a F if you track snow/sleet all over the italian rugs/upholstery
Just contradicted yourself.

There's no way even a AWD Lambo is even decent in the snow - those wide lopro tyres are just awful. You would be better in a FWD Honda thanthat - and obviously a AWD SUV or truck or something would be even better.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by tmukg21

and to think some of them are not even technically having to touch their main salaries from their respective leagues to buy these whips
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(small appearance fees,endorsements,hookups)
That is what pisses me off.
mad.gif

I heard this many years ago, but I heard Shaq hardly ever touched his NBA salary. He has been living off endorsements. I heard this back when I was in eithermiddle school or h.s. and that was years ago.

Challengers are sooooooooooooooooo MEAN yo
eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN I should have save 15 stacks more and copped a Challenger SRT

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by nine point five
Stupid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

buy a Lambo to drive around in the snow when you know damn well an SUV would be a lot easier. Plus you got money so who gives a F if you track snow/sleet all over the italian rugs/upholstery
Just contradicted yourself.

I think he was being sarcastic...

dude shoulda gotta H1, jus so inpractical its silly really haha that car aint goin nowhereeee n a snow storm/deep snow, n he had to put that fugazzi rack onthere jus to store his %*!!...
smh.gif

and yea T jones cars r whackkk, some of the tackiest colors ive ever seen... black ppl FTL

yes im black lol

Sports owners writing these checks probably just shake their heads at what the avg athlete blows their $$$ on (i.e depreciating assets).

Telling their kids, "Now that's exactly what I don't want you spending your trust fund on."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

Sports owners writing these checks probably just shake their heads at what the avg athlete blows their $$$ on (i.e depreciating assets).

Telling their kids, "Now that's exactly what I don't want you spending your trust fund on."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sooooo true... "listen here timmy, u see this ****ery..."
roll.gif

to those of yall talking about the Gallardo in the snow
eyes.gif

Back