Sports bets you've made with your friends vol. share

$20 that the Heat get either the #1 or #2 seed in the East. Made it right before the 1st Heat/Cavs game. It's gonna go down to the wire

I bet my friend $20 that the Raiders would have a better season record than the Chargers. A separate $20 bet that the Raiders would win the season series with the Chargers. I, unfortunately, lost the season bet (it looked really good early on
30t6p3b.gif
) but I did win the season series so we called it even.

I bet my friend $20 that the Raiders would have a better season record than the Chargers. A separate $20 bet that the Raiders would win the season series with the Chargers. I, unfortunately, lost the season bet (it looked really good early on
30t6p3b.gif
) but I did win the season series so we called it even.

Originally Posted by dland24

I just bet my friend 50 bucks with 4 to 1 odds that the Phillies wouldnt win the East.

*fingers crossed*

On a sidenote I heard D. Bruce a few weeks back saying Vegas oddsmakers had it 15-1 for the Giants to win 88 games. Boy if I had a G to drop on that...

I just bet my friend 50 bucks with 4 to 1 odds that the Phillies wouldnt win the East.

*fingers crossed*

On a sidenote I heard D. Bruce a few weeks back saying Vegas oddsmakers had it 15-1 for the Giants to win 88 games. Boy if I had a G to drop on that...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

*fingers crossed*

You either  misunderstood or he was really wrong.  The over under is 87.5 or 88.  Over is the slight favorite.

*fingers crossed*

You either  misunderstood or he was really wrong.  The over under is 87.5 or 88.  Over is the slight favorite.

*fingers crossed*

you've gotta be kidding me.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
EASY $$.

and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the dude putting up flights and game tix as a bet. now THAT'S a bet!

*fingers crossed*

you've gotta be kidding me.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
EASY $$.

and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the dude putting up flights and game tix as a bet. now THAT'S a bet!

I bet my boy $1000, after the Lakers went down 0-2 to the Celtics in '08, that the Lakers would win 3 of the next 5 titles.

I bet my boy $1000, after the Lakers went down 0-2 to the Celtics in '08, that the Lakers would win 3 of the next 5 titles.

here's a few memorable ones.

2001 Lakers vs Spurs in the Western Conference Finals one of my friends kept saying "Put your money where your mouth is" regarding the Lakers Spurs series. We agreed to bet $50 which was alot for both of us at the time considering we were in 11th grade and neither of us had jobs or any type of steady income.

After the sweep, he tried lagging on the money but I halted that quickly by holding onto some of his stuff as collateral til he paid up, which he eventually did. I woulda been cool if he was upfront about taking time to get me the money but since he wanted to bs, i held on to some of his stuff til he paid up.

2004 Lakers vs Pistons smh I lost $100 and was constantly reminded of that series and the aftermath of it until Feb 2008

2006 NLDS Mets vs Dodgers, I was laughing straight to the bank as the Mets swept the Dodgers and collected about $300 from varius bets I made with Dodger fans around my way.

2008 Lakers vs Celtics, see 2004 Finals, I lost $50 and wore a Celtics jersey out every day for a week straight.

2010 Lakers vs Celtics, the person I bet had to wear a Laker jersey out every day for a week straight and I won $50 from him, also I bet with an administrator on jerseycentral.org where the loser had to have an avatar of the other teams jersey or logo for a year. To his credit when I came home drunk as hell that night of game 7 he had that Laker avatar up already so props to him for that.

2011 Jets vs Patriots I won $150 on that game

2011 Jets vs Steelers I lost $75 on that game

here's a few memorable ones.

2001 Lakers vs Spurs in the Western Conference Finals one of my friends kept saying "Put your money where your mouth is" regarding the Lakers Spurs series. We agreed to bet $50 which was alot for both of us at the time considering we were in 11th grade and neither of us had jobs or any type of steady income.

After the sweep, he tried lagging on the money but I halted that quickly by holding onto some of his stuff as collateral til he paid up, which he eventually did. I woulda been cool if he was upfront about taking time to get me the money but since he wanted to bs, i held on to some of his stuff til he paid up.

2004 Lakers vs Pistons smh I lost $100 and was constantly reminded of that series and the aftermath of it until Feb 2008

2006 NLDS Mets vs Dodgers, I was laughing straight to the bank as the Mets swept the Dodgers and collected about $300 from varius bets I made with Dodger fans around my way.

2008 Lakers vs Celtics, see 2004 Finals, I lost $50 and wore a Celtics jersey out every day for a week straight.

2010 Lakers vs Celtics, the person I bet had to wear a Laker jersey out every day for a week straight and I won $50 from him, also I bet with an administrator on jerseycentral.org where the loser had to have an avatar of the other teams jersey or logo for a year. To his credit when I came home drunk as hell that night of game 7 he had that Laker avatar up already so props to him for that.

2011 Jets vs Patriots I won $150 on that game

2011 Jets vs Steelers I lost $75 on that game

In the 2004-05 season, i made a $1000 bet that tracy mcgrady would never win a championship as a player. that bet is looking better and better every year.
this year i got $100 on if there is a celtics/heat series. I got the celtics winning if that series happens.

In the 2004-05 season, i made a $1000 bet that tracy mcgrady would never win a championship as a player. that bet is looking better and better every year.
this year i got $100 on if there is a celtics/heat series. I got the celtics winning if that series happens.

got $100 on the Bulls is they meet the Heat in playoffs, been pushing to double it but he scared

got $100 on the Bulls is they meet the Heat in playoffs, been pushing to double it but he scared

Bet $100 last year that the Lakers would win it all, with a kicker of $100 more if they had to play the Celtics in the Finals.

In short, came up $200
pimp.gif

Bet $100 last year that the Lakers would win it all, with a kicker of $100 more if they had to play the Celtics in the Finals.

In short, came up $200
pimp.gif

$50 that the leafs won't make it out of the first round... they aren't even gonna make the playoffs 
roll.gif
 (i made this bet in september)

$50 that the leafs won't make it out of the first round... they aren't even gonna make the playoffs 
roll.gif
 (i made this bet in september)

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Lot of variables in this. 

So if seedings stay the same both the Bulls and Heat have to make it all the way to the conference finals.  So if Bulls advance to the conf finals but the Heat don't.  You lose? 

Dang.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Lot of variables in this. 

So if seedings stay the same both the Bulls and Heat have to make it all the way to the conference finals.  So if Bulls advance to the conf finals but the Heat don't.  You lose? 

Dang.

Back
Top Bottom