Sportscenter is OFF THEIR ROCKER. Vol. Top 10 Dunk-Ons...EVER? LeBron wins again.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21598485ms8.gif

��

If LeBron threw it down on Timmy like he normally dunks (pullback), that would've been crazy. However, that wasn't the case, and LeBron being number 1on that segment becomes another L for SportCenter.

Pippen's dunk on Ewing had ME feeling all hurt.

ledafuture36 wrote:

Look at the look on dudes face at the 10 second mark.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the one that is Kobe's best, but it was preseason, then the one over Dwight, then Yao, then Duncan, and also the one of the "MVP" Nash.�

Kobe got a bunch better then Bron on Tim.�

The Lister Bilster gets me every time, the way the Rainman just points at him afterwards is pure comedy
laugh.gif

Neither one of those Bron dunks should be in the Top 25.

Pippen and MJ over Ewing>all

smh.gif
@ ESPNIKE

THAT TOP 10 IS TRASH

VC over Zo or Weis should be #1 always. That's MANLAW

don't forget robert pack.. for a little dude.. he climbed some big mountains

Terrible list. Neither of LeBron's dunks deserve to be on the list IMO. Kobe over Dwight should not be number two... his dunk on Ben Wallace was a lotbetter. Pippen on Ewing is easily number 1 IMO.

ESPN trying to get the Crawford dunk off of everyone's minds. Lebron over Duncan shouldn't even be in a top 10. TD didn't even jump. ESPN is solame.

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Was already posted but the ones on lister and gatling
pimp.gif
I would do anything to be able to watch Kemp in his prime in person...those highlights were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

krazyl3gz:
Watch from :45 to 1:01, and someone tell me that's not a blatant travel.
laugh.gif
The dunk was nice, but son picked up the ball before the 3-pt. line, did ahesitation step/stutter step/glide-thingie, then took 2 more steps before the ferocious dunk.

Back
Top Bottom