Sportscenter is OFF THEIR ROCKER. Vol. Top 10 Dunk-Ons...EVER? LeBron wins again.

God...I love VC.
smh.gif
sick.gif

THIS IS REDICULOUS...... the gatorade on Failbron's genitals is quenching ESPN's thirst....

that dunk is no where near top 10....VC> TImmay any day

PIP- EWING #1
KOBE- DWIGHT 2....

UNREAL... the obsessions with Lefail is making me sick and making me hate him even more

KJ sneaking up on Dream is always a classic.

But imo that wasn't even LeBron's best serving. His crush over Damon Jones tops all he's ever had.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Pippen over Ewing> all

Then Pip went over to Spike and told him to shut the $$@@ up and sit down!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
that's the best part, tellin him to sit his little #%# down!

Originally Posted by Statis22

KJ sneaking up on Dream is always a classic.

But imo that wasn't even LeBron's best serving. His crush over Damon Jones tops all he's ever had.
Yes, indeed:
xc5gsh.jpg
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, ESPN is the biggest joke ever right now. I refuse to watch it anymore (only time I'll ever watch it is if there is a game I want to see).

Putting Bron ANYWHERE on this list is just an
hvuknp.jpg

(& they did it TWICE
sick.gif
sick.gif
) SMFH!
smh.gif

EDIT: It's hard as hell being a LBJ fan with this constant, ******ed [color= rgb(102, 102, 0)]slurpage[/color]. It's officially [color= rgb(102, 102, 0)]deeper[/color] than it's ever been right now.
2n3tso.jpg

Sportscenter and Lebron are jokes..

I know it was preseason but what about Kobe over Ben Wallace?
Pippen over Ewing>all those dunks combined....

ok i see people going
eek.gif
�over vinces amatuer dunks

and that doesnt include the one he had on jahidi white

Even the one anchor was like, really? Dude knew what was up, saying that wasn't better than Jordan's or Pip's
laugh.gif

Just saw the video and that list is horrible
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LeBron's dunk over KG wasn't even that special. A couple of others could've been taken out as well. Some Shawn Kemp dunks needed to be included andof course my dude T-mac
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom