Sportszone getting the Jordan Levis pack

Got word that sportszone in pg plaza and georgetown are gettin the Jordan Levis denim pack that come out this saturday. I'm diggin the retro 1's in thepack. don't know how many pairs they getting, but i'm coppin a pair.
Any other places around here getting it?

eyes.gif
......not really feeling them.

Originally Posted by termanology27

How much is it going for?

$395.

Major, Levi stores in Georgetown and Tysons Corner are getting them too.

It's an ugly, overpriced package to me

horrible pack...ive lost a lot of respect for JB...400 for a garbage package? the jeans are NOTHING special and the shoes? omg don't get me started...

I asked the Levi's Store in Tysons Corner yesterday if they were getting them and they said the closest Levi's getting them is in New York.

I think I saw an official list of the Levi's stores getting them somewhere...

I cant believe this package. $395 for some jeans and a pair of 1s...that wouldn't be priced over $120 even as an LS. On top of that, the jeans look corny.Shoes are not the hottest 1s I've seen, but the jeans??? SMH.

Yeah right. I dont even buy jeans that are priced higher than $50. I'd feel silly wearing some Jordan Jeans. Ol' country bumpkin' jeans.

"Hi, my name's Mike - and I'm from North Carolina." [[The Wood]]

Went out of town yesterday and picked them up, the shoe is actually a lot better in person, the jeans are normal on the outside with the print on the inside,you can't pick your size jeans or t-shirt as its predetermined by your shoe size, I like them who cares what everyone thinks:
af435bd1e55c55151c3f9e441c1e4a52fb508cc.pjpg

so wait.

sized pre allocated jeans? based on your shoe size?

lawd.

size 11 with some jeans you cant even wear?

dropping $395 on some chance #%#$?

no me gusta!

That's what sucks. You can't pic the jean size. Hello? Can I speak to Jordan Brand? Can I speak to stupid idea?

I wear size 13 shoe. That doesn't mean that I wear size 40 in jeans.

T-shirts = cool. Hoodies = cool. Jeans = silly.

^Wow could of sworn I was in NYC from Sat - Last night, sorry I don't mess with Major like that...

Would rather -- and I am in fact -- getting a DS pair of '99 Cement IVs (no yellowing, bubbles in tact) for $30 more in a 10.5...

Well, same price if you include NYC or DC tax...

But to each his own I guess........................

LOL @ the "predetermined" waste and length of jeans according to shoe size. O RLY Jordan Brand?

I got enough problems with these "packs" of just shoes -- I wear a 10.5 in XIIIs but an 11 in Xs.

SMH @ JB!

hope you guys read this.....
theae are all the DTLR's that are going to have this gay package....

Baltimore:
Mondawmin
Towson
Mt Clare

DC:
PG Plaza
Senator Square
Waldorf
Wheaton
Iverson
Richmond:
Broad Street