Spotify now in the US - check link for invites

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Google.com/music

/thread

freed up so much space on my phones SD card
word. only problem is that scrolling through the library can be a pain. other than that,
pimp.gif

How is this different from pandora or lastfm...im not trying to be a smart alec, I really don't know.

How is this different from pandora or lastfm...im not trying to be a smart alec, I really don't know.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

i wanna know too...

i JUST started using Pandora this past week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

i wanna know too...

i JUST started using Pandora this past week
laugh.gif

Awesome! Now all you US players can get your spotify game on!

Have been using it since 2009, NEVER GO BACK!

I really recommend to pay for Spofity, IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Awesome! Now all you US players can get your spotify game on!

Have been using it since 2009, NEVER GO BACK!

I really recommend to pay for Spofity, IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY.

I can't do these streaming music services anymore....IMO the sound quality on Pandora is weak, because when I turn the volume all the way up on my iPhone it's not as loud as when the iPod is playing...And Slacker radio which has a pretty good sound quality is going overboard with the Ads now..One time I clicked on a station and I literally had to listen to 3 30 second ads before even a single song played
indifferent.gif

I can't do these streaming music services anymore....IMO the sound quality on Pandora is weak, because when I turn the volume all the way up on my iPhone it's not as loud as when the iPod is playing...And Slacker radio which has a pretty good sound quality is going overboard with the Ads now..One time I clicked on a station and I literally had to listen to 3 30 second ads before even a single song played
indifferent.gif

I have many Swedish friends who I have introduced to Grooveshark, and they all tell me that they prefer Grooveshark due to the vastness of the catalog. I'm too in love with Grooveshark to switch platforms but I'm gonna check it out to see what the fuss is about. I know the two differ in legality. Spotify actually negotiates compensation agreements with record companies, where an artist accrues a minimal amount of royalties each time a song is played, whereas Grooveshark is essentially the most notorious illegal thing in the world that somehow continues to exist, since all songs are uploaded by users. Apparently the song quality on Spotify is never compromised, where as on Grooveshark occasionally one may encounter a youtube-esque quality track, but honestly this is so rare that it's not a huge hindrance for me.

I have many Swedish friends who I have introduced to Grooveshark, and they all tell me that they prefer Grooveshark due to the vastness of the catalog. I'm too in love with Grooveshark to switch platforms but I'm gonna check it out to see what the fuss is about. I know the two differ in legality. Spotify actually negotiates compensation agreements with record companies, where an artist accrues a minimal amount of royalties each time a song is played, whereas Grooveshark is essentially the most notorious illegal thing in the world that somehow continues to exist, since all songs are uploaded by users. Apparently the song quality on Spotify is never compromised, where as on Grooveshark occasionally one may encounter a youtube-esque quality track, but honestly this is so rare that it's not a huge hindrance for me.

Back
Top Bottom