Spotify now in the US - check link for invites

just tried groove shark
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

How is mobile on this joint?

I don't mind paying the $10 monthly premium, but I want to know I can replace my library for the cloud without any regrets.

I don't mind paying the $10 monthly premium, but I want to know I can replace my library for the cloud without any regrets.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

NVM, just discovered MOG.

Selection is better, bitrate is high on mobile (320 as opposed to 160 on Spotify), and there's no download limit.

Moggles definitely helps when someone posts an album cover with no name with it.

The 14-day trial period took me over the top.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

NVM, just discovered MOG.

Selection is better, bitrate is high on mobile (320 as opposed to 160 on Spotify), and there's no download limit.

Moggles definitely helps when someone posts an album cover with no name with it.

The 14-day trial period took me over the top.

Spotify's user interface is horrendus.
Spotify is ALL hype.

Rdio > Spotify

Spotify's 3k song limit for mobile sealed the deal, not to mention their horrible mobile app.

Spotify's user interface is horrendus.
Spotify is ALL hype.

Rdio > Spotify

Spotify's 3k song limit for mobile sealed the deal, not to mention their horrible mobile app.

^ill have to try that cuz I'm loving spotify. Its perfect for work. I just need to figure out how to make automatic genius type playlists off of an arist or song.

^ill have to try that cuz I'm loving spotify. Its perfect for work. I just need to figure out how to make automatic genius type playlists off of an arist or song.

Back
Top Bottom