Spotify vs. Apple Music?

dam i'm tryin to purchase a spotify premium and it's not accepting my card. when i put my info in its putting in something different, so annoying :lol:

anybody had this problem ? i put a 9 it puts in a 1 ... unreal ..

How much is Spotify a month? I never seen prices advertised aside from the 0.99 for 3 months

I’m not tryna pay for ****in radio on my phone tho, not even being cheap but I don’t use it that much

I prefer Spotify. Did not enjoy Apple Music’s U/I. Hoping Spotify will make their interface better.

When I tried both of them, I think there was a few songs I searched for that Apple Music had that Spotify didn't. So I ended up going w/ Apple Music cause I figured they would have everything within reason.

Now that I've had it for a while, there are definitely some songs I can't find on Apple Music. For example, Acid Rap isn't on there.

Apple Music and Spotify won't have Acid Rap because it's a free mixtape with uncleared samples. I had to download KRIT's tapes for the same reason

I use spotify and soundcloud/mixcloud for pretty much everything. The *clouds have all the bootleg type **** that doesn't make it to spotify, and you can download anything to mp3 which is clutch.

When I tried both of them, I think there was a few songs I searched for that Apple Music had that Spotify didn't. So I ended up going w/ Apple Music cause I figured they would have everything within reason.

Now that I've had it for a while, there are definitely some songs I can't find on Apple Music. For example, Acid Rap isn't on there.
Acid Rap wasn't released on the streaming services. It's on the DatPiff App though.

I currently have both due to having a student discount but looking to drop apple music. They still haven't made it intuitive after all these years.

YouTube got everything.

but-i-still-cant-play-music-on-the-youtube-app-10178179.png

Already being a part of the Apple ecosystem, Apple Music was always simpler to use for me. Spotify always felt too busy for what I wanted from a music application.

I'll put in a plug for Google Play Music. It seamlessly integrates with my music library I already have on my phone, syncs with all my other Google accounts, and comes with YouTube Red which allows you to close download videos, has no ads on videos and lets you close the window and have background audio

Spotify. Not a decision based on quality, just the 5 dollar student subscription gets me Hulu as well.

I have both google play and Apple Music. I relaize they don't really do same thing. But google play Music is far better cause of the YouTube features I get.

Yeah youtube is dirty for charging you extra to play vids in the background, but it's clutch.
If you got a jailbreak iPhone or any android phone you can sideload a modified Apk with background music and no ads. But I don't trust sideloaded Apk. Rather pay for it since I use google home and a chromecast for music playback.

I have both google play and Apple Music. I relaize they don't really do same thing. But google play Music is far better cause of the YouTube features I get.

What's the difference between Apple Music, Spotify and Google Play? The only difference I see is the timed exclusives. The music libraries they pull from are identical.

Back
Top Bottom