Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

These are ok for what they are, super versatile & ok materials. Not the worst I’ve seen, this leather has been on a few different AJ1s, it’s just not tumbled & glossy, but it’s not Crimson Tint or Defiant level bad, just alright for every day wear. It’s on par with Royal Toes or Smoke Greys from last year honestly. Still keeping because I am not paying that ticket for a new pair of ‘18 Shadows 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

These are ok for what they are, super versatile & ok materials. Not the worst I’ve seen, this leather has been on a few different AJ1s, it’s just not tumbled & glossy, but it’s not Crimson Tint or Defiant level bad, just alright for every day wear. It’s on par with Royal Toes or Smoke Greys from last year honestly. Still keeping because I am not paying that ticket for a new pair of ‘18 Shadows 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
these are NOT on par with royal toes or smoke greys, quality wise. try again.

Should I cope these or the smoke Grey joints?
smoke grey take a massive dump on these. it's not close. especially from a quality standpoint. have any of you touched the black panels on these? it's literally flimsy plastic. standards at an all time low now. you all have officially been beaten into submission to accept anything, literally. yall had standards in the 2000s. what happened?
🤢🤮

My buddy got these “still waiting on mine” and it’s just your normal Jordan Brand quality. It’s not great but it’s not terrible.

IG pic

snkrdad559_instakeep_3156375c.jpg

snkrdad559_instakeep_7f684fe1.jpg

da hen da hen and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour please school us on the origin of this "baby" thing yall are so adamant about running with.. 👁👁
😂
The first rule of the “baby” is: you do not talk about the “baby.” The second rule of the “baby” is: you DO NOT talk about the “baby!” Third rule of the “baby”: if da hen da hen yells “baby!”, goes M.I.A. to Walmart, or buys 18 shoes in a week, the sh🤬t is over. Fourth rule: only two guys can say the “baby.”

smoke grey take a massive dump on these. it's not close. especially from a quality standpoint. have any of you touched the black panels on these? it's literally flimsy plastic. standards at an all time low now. you all have officially been beaten into submission to accept anything, literally. yall had standards in the 2000s. what happened?
🤢🤮
You going hard after these. I gotta see them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom