Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

Just got mine, they have a strong smell I think of glue or something.

Attachments

• AE2A2A58-201A-4F54-8FCA-BBAD1B1B307B.jpeg
    AE2A2A58-201A-4F54-8FCA-BBAD1B1B307B.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 352
Who hates on shadows? They are pretty universally loved... they just thankfully released during a better time when Js were made in abundance and Money Makin Mitch was running things making sure everyone ate.

I I wouldn't say they "sat" or were hated per se but overall they didn't sell like the other OG 1s that dropped at the time. I remember people going hard for the Black/Red and Black/Royal, and even the "Bred Toes" and they all sold out instantly and were going for $300+ Resale. In comparison to those pairs, shadow resale was like $20 over retail for awhile.

I remember when some people got early access they passed. I remember getting early access and getting my pair like a full hour after they dropped and most sizes were available. Now they can drop any horrible colorway of AJ1 for early access and they'll be gone in 30 seconds

They “sat” because it was a short time between retros. 13’ vs 18’.
But when they released in 13’. . . That was an instant sellout.

I I wouldn't say they "sat" or were hated per se but overall they didn't sell like the other OG 1s that dropped at the time. I remember people going hard for the Black/Red and Black/Royal, and even the "Bred Toes" and they all sold out instantly and were going for $300+ Resale. In comparison to those pairs, shadow resale was like $20 over retail for awhile.

I remember when some people got early access they passed. I remember getting early access and getting my pair like a full hour after they dropped and most sizes were available. Now they can drop any horrible colorway of AJ1 for early access and they'll be gone in 30 seconds
shadows were prbly the last time I lined up for kicks.

Exactly this, nobody wanted em as much as people went for Breds, royals, etc

My pair should arrive tomorrow. I always wanted the shadow pair and couldn't buy them before they sold out in my area... These will definitely do for now.

Back
Top Bottom