Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

Add me to the fun

AC61D85E-F92E-48F5-8C1C-017B83AB503C.jpeg
That’s a nice looking pic. 🔥

Can anyone confirm
It’s leather on the black panels? Pics makes it look weirdly smooth. Don’t wanna cop and come to find out it’s trash

it's an actual full-grain leather. the grey material is a 100% nubuck. don't listen to the poor quality comments there not that bad at all. pretty nice shoe in person.

How can you tell without cutting it open?

Last edited:
it's an actual full-grain leather. the grey material is a 100% nubuck. don't listen to the poor quality comments there not that bad at all. pretty nice shoe in person.
just making sure, pictures make it look like some synthetic material. not into those type of shoes

Caved in and copped on Goat! I can gladly say I'm done with Js until this fall. Hell, I'm done with sneakers until if/when the Lebron 8 SBs drop state side.

I gotta admit, first time I wasn't really excited for an incoming package/unboxing of a shoe. I let the public influence me with all the "trash quality" comments on these before I even got them in. Well....they were delivered and man...they're pretty nice. Quality isn't that bad at all, its just "different?" from some of the recent 1s . They're pretty fire......but then again im bias because these type of colors are my colors. I'll get plenty of wear with these over something like the court purples or pine greens. It's growing on me and what's crazy is I may like these more than the OG shadows now. The color blocking and break up of the panel colors on the 2.0s just looks more dope that it got me looking at the OG shadows like its too plain with all that black on the main side panel lol.

just making sure, pictures make it look like some synthetic material. not into those type of shoes

Same. Hoping to avoid Crimson Tint 1 toebox. Imo, hard to tell from photos.
AF1's - it's all leather (toebox likely split leather)

Jordan 1 mid - toebox is synthetic:

It’s a very smooth leather, not what people are used to. It’s actually better than the black leather they used on the last retro of the Royal’s and Black/Red’s. It’s a nice sneaker. The only problem I have with them is the craftsmanship with the marks and excess glue, etc. It seems that certain pairs aren’t as clean as they should be. My pair has a few excess glue and marks...but I’ll get over it.

Coworker was able to hit on SNKRS and oop’d them.
Decent in hand.
Black side panel, toe box and collar is pretty good. (Leather wise)
But the grey pieces could be much more to be desired.
64BEEB37-6A6C-4837-8750-E0BA5DAFE730.jpeg

Can anyone confirm
It’s leather on the black panels? Pics makes it look weirdly smooth. Don’t wanna cop and come to find out it’s trash

I can 200% confirm its trash. The black leather panels are like a plastic board. They remind me of a fake version of the Banned Air Ship. It's stiff af and the suede is not soft like the UNI I's that just dropped or the ROTY I's.The colorway is dope to me but material choice is poo on these.

I wasn't even looking for anything super premium and I am still not impressed with them. Mochas are better and those were poop in quality too compared to I's that have been dropping recently.

20210521_195718.jpg
20210521_195735.jpg

Not a leather expert, but my guess is they used a thicker cut of leather on these at least compared to other 1s I own. It's not like the complaints stop me from purchasing as is anyways.

I'll see how they break in after a wear once the weather clears up.

No complaints, I much prefer this black leather than most other recent 1’s. Feels similar to my ‘85 blk/red. Colorway is dope but prefer leather over the suede.

Back
Top Bottom