Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

Mine felt real "plasticky." The university jawns are of much better quality. Nothing say much, but much better than these Shadows 2.0.

Is the quality as terrible as people have claimed?
I really don’t think it is. Most people don’t know anything about leather quality and just repeat what they hear others say, and eventually it sounds convincing. The black leather isn’t tumbled or excessively soft, but those things are not always signs of high quality, and my limited understanding is that a lot of times its the other way around - high quality full grain leathers can feel stiff at first while its easy to make fake leather feel soft.

FBA397B6-B03B-4125-A910-07C44C441A9C.jpeg
Wore them for the first time. Very comfy.

The quality is poor.. I have plenty of Jordans with smooth BETTER leather. My pair felt like cardboard and then they chose suede of all things to make grey on a supposed 2.0. The colorway is there, the execution is trash. But if they work for you; solid.

I this shoe a lot and I laced them up for the first time today. Quality is terrible. I've seen people with fakes with better quality control than these and I hate to even admit that. I have a buddy of mine that works in Asia and he said with a lot of the factories closing stores are buying the Nike stencils from factory workers and trying to match fabric. He said that you can still tell when you really look but the biggest difference is no air unit....

2D104E15-7480-4C5E-B28A-38D9568AF7D4.jpeg
Don’t kill me for wearing no show socks “my hairy *** legs don’t like longer socks 😂” but like I said above, great looking shoe just overall bad materials.
Jordan 1 is a no good for me with shorts. Don’t like the look at all. Glad you are happy fam best Jordan with shorts is the Jordan 3.

Is the quality as terrible as people have claimed?
A buddy of mine finally got to come back home from Asia and showed me pair of fake 1s he bought. The only way you can tell they’re fake is because they look better than any legit 1…. People can bash me but I’m just calling it how I see it. I can only compare the shadows with recent releases though since I haven’t hit on an AJ1 since like 2019 😂

You can wear any shoes/article of clothing anyway you want. Jordan 1's are meant to be worn with shorts because it's basketball shoe. If you're happy that's all the matters but I'm not gonna wear a pair jeans that squeeze my nads to the point of discomfort to show off some shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom