Spring breakers movie due in 2013 Vol Pics

thought the movie was cool...the cinematography was on point...loved the way the different colors were used...i didn't get much into the hype of this movie, so i didn't know exactly where it was going, which was cool...and my god, Vanessa Hudgens :pimp:

dudes really beasting over Selena??? chick looks 14 years old, and got them Kanye-after-the accident-cheeks...

sprrrraaaaaannnnnnnggggggggg breeeeeeakkkkkkkkkk

no lie, only thing that stuck with me from this movie :lol:

Last edited:
THE HIPS ON HUDGENS DOOEEEE
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 I would be grippin em so hard
devil.gif

No, only Korine had a nude scene while partying on Spraaaangg Breaaaaaak.

There were other random girl's tittay shots here and there, mostly in the beginning. Benson, Gomez, and Hudgens all had bikinis on for most of their scenes.

Were there any nude scenes?
Specifically Vanessa
You see the director's wife naked multiple times. You can barely see Vanessa breasts at one point, and partial butt shots of her and Benson later.

Lots of nude scenes throughout the movie though, of random extras. First 5 mins of film is just pure tittys.

Last edited:
"I got scarface on loop all day!"

Sprang break...sprang break forever

The film is a parody and mockey or the subversive teen culture nowadays. It's so funny how all the teens in my theatre hated it, even though it is exactly what they bought a ticket to see.

Selena is my dream girl though. Bieber or not, Brick squad or whatever I love that girl.

Saw this yesterday... Ehhhh...

But...

"Look at allllll myyyy sscccccchhheeeeetttt!"

Was da funniest

Oh and Franco... PAUSE!

:lol: @ people going to this movie with high expectations like it was going to be Oscar worthy or something

I went in expecting T&A and that's what I got so i'm not mad. Movie was okay. But my expectations were low going in so low chance of getting disappointed.

Watched it with the gf a few days ago. We both loved it. Convinced our couple friends to watch it and they hated it. Maybe it was the happy hour that enhanced our movie watching experience.

Horrible movie but James Franco did manage to somewhat save it.

Spraaaang Break :smokin .

LOOK AT MY ****!!!

Back
Top Bottom