Spring breakers movie due in 2013 Vol Pics

I enjoyed the movie. Obviously this film is a satire on today's youth culture, hence the aspects of the film that are really exaggerated, unrealistic and out there.

Last edited:
They all look like children to me and I am not that much older than them. I feel like people their age should look a little but older. But then again I look like I am 15 myself.

I saw this movie while I was up in the sky :smokin. That was such a bad idea. I couldn't enjoy my high because that movie... was I high or was it the movie? Ahaha idk

this movie as a satire would change every aspect of how i'm going to look at it.

so if it is that...it being as terrible as some of y'all say makes sense if y'all were expecting a movie with writing that should be taken seriously.

This movie isn't a satire. Harmony korine doesn't make satires. He has stated that he was alone thinking of spring break and got the idea of girls in bikinis robbing people.

This movie isn't a satire. Harmony korine doesn't make satires. He has stated that he was alone thinking of spring break and got the idea of girls in bikinis robbing people.

He also said he wanted to make a movie that was hallucinatory and looked like you could eat it... He accomplished that with This movie :nerd:

Finally watched it. The repeating each line 3 times, is that some sort of artistic film making tool. That was really annoying, they could've done it once and it would've been enough

Gucci Mane has no acting talent

Overall, it did deliver a certain message. So it wasn't all T&A. Good movie if its a satire, bad to poor if it wasn't

Finally watched it. The repeating each line 3 times, is that some sort of artistic film making tool. That was really annoying, they could've done it once and it would've been enough

Gucci Mane has no acting talent

Overall, it did deliver a certain message. So it wasn't all T&A. Good movie if its a satire, bad to poor if it wasn't

Message? What message lol? It's nihilistic debauchery. Movie was hot garbage.

I liked it alot.

There was a point in the story when Alien realized he was in over his head with these chicks, talmbout "I'll do this every night....I just fell in love with y'all"

His "Look at all my ****!" speech was hilarious too. "I got numchucks, i got shyrukens, I got the Calvin Klein I be smelling good...I go Scarface ON REPEAT...I got all these guns...I got shorts in every color!"

I think he only tried to ride on Gucci cause he didn't wanna look soft in front of the girls.

The movie was really good and James Franco stole the show.
Look at all my **** speech was the best scene in the movie haha

Franco got that from here (he almost breaks character @ 2:30 :lol: ):

"Spring Breakers" was dope...

...and yeah, it's "Belly" for white hipsters.

watching it now, for free of course. dont like it so far and the girls seem dirty as hell. like they would just be funky and salty and ****

ok, so after finishing it and thinking about it for a minute, i liked it. it was pretty good. of course i had some major faults, but, it was alright. it was entertaining.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Really no other way to put it.

:lol: like I've said... I enjoyed it but I wouldn't argue with anyone who says it's the worst thing ever

Bruh I saw it yesterday, I couldnt stand Selena Gomez babbling for the first 45 minutes. It was so annoying! Franco was the only highlight of the movie. The 4 girls are sexy in real life but so boring in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom