SPRING DUNK MID 2012 "UNTIFFANY"

704f839b5188787a5cb741997ae8e00b.jpg

While we are fairly certain this is not another official collab with Diamond Supply, the influence on the Tiffany Dunk colorway is obvious with a counter colorway from the original.

SPRING 2012
NSB

704f839b5188787a5cb741997ae8e00b.jpg

While we are fairly certain this is not another official collab with Diamond Supply, the influence on the Tiffany Dunk colorway is obvious with a counter colorway from the original.

SPRING 2012
NSB

I can see the hype now....Kids will be camping out 3-4 days for these...Nike SB hasnt been the same in so long. 

I can see the hype now....Kids will be camping out 3-4 days for these...Nike SB hasnt been the same in so long. 

will always love the colors, but since I've never been a fan of mids these will stay in stores. I think a better execution of the idea was the regular dunk release with the 3m black croc print.

will always love the colors, but since I've never been a fan of mids these will stay in stores. I think a better execution of the idea was the regular dunk release with the 3m black croc print.

I hate nicknames now..........."Un-tiffanys"? really?

Just because something is a similar colorway, doesnt make it an UN-whatever.

an UN would be a tiffany shoe with the same material and design with totally opposite colors.......This shoe isnt even close.

I hate nicknames now..........."Un-tiffanys"? really?

Just because something is a similar colorway, doesnt make it an UN-whatever.

an UN would be a tiffany shoe with the same material and design with totally opposite colors.......This shoe isnt even close.

Back
Top Bottom