SPRING DUNK MID 2012 "UNTIFFANY"

don't like these but i love the tiffany's. these remind me more of the send helps, if anything.

don't like these but i love the tiffany's. these remind me more of the send helps, if anything.

I hate how people call anything with that turquoiseish color, "tiffany"....Like I said already, these are uncreative and whack. I don't like Mids w/o the strap and even with the strap, mids were always just okay, never great like lows or highs.

I hate how people call anything with that turquoiseish color, "tiffany"....Like I said already, these are uncreative and whack. I don't like Mids w/o the strap and even with the strap, mids were always just okay, never great like lows or highs.

Def not the worst sneaker, but dislike them more bc of the untiff name. Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Def not the worst sneaker, but dislike them more bc of the untiff name. Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

haha those look exactly like the sea crystal mids.

minus the fact that sea crystals have a black check and blue suede lol. def don't look like sea crystals to me. These will sit in the shops for months. Might cop on the 2 for 60 sale at my shop.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

haha those look exactly like the sea crystal mids.

minus the fact that sea crystals have a black check and blue suede lol. def don't look like sea crystals to me. These will sit in the shops for months. Might cop on the 2 for 60 sale at my shop.

Back
Top Bottom