Spring/Summer 2012 BBQ Recipe/Set-up Thread Vol. Let's keep this one active!

Come on brahs...

Sick and tired of this damn carne asada and crappy steak
laugh.gif

Hope everyone has good Q weather for Memorial Day tomorrow.

Weather if iffy here, but I'm going to be BBQing by a friends house tonight and likely tomorrow as well. I'm going for a Meat/Vegetable-Kebab, hope it comes out well. I tend to have some trouble when making them, anyone have any tips?

Thread isn't moving like last year

Grilled some thighs for the game. I have no recipes whatsoever
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I stick to what I find at the store

yxYAxo.jpg

w5k5oo.jpg

HaQzro.jpg

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Yo, anyone have any ideas to liven up hot dogs?

Always a classic, but I'm curious to see if any marinades/rubs/spice combos exist to kick up the flavor a lil bit and give people something they aint really expect..

Bacon makes everything better. 
devil.gif

Guys, i need some good recipes to season/marinate hot dogs and burgers for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Guys, i need some good recipes to season/marinate hot dogs and burgers for tomorrow.
If you can get your hands on some Peter Luger Steak Sauce, season/marinate your burgers with it. Even put some on them as you are grilling. Any meat tenderizer will work too.

^Good looks fellas.

How abot the hot dog/burger buns, u guys put anything on them or do u just put 'erm on the grill for a few seconds?

If someone knows a good recipe with coffee in it, let me know...
I know a dude who once made it at a BBQ...and WOW...it was sensational...

But he moved and I lost contact with him before I could ask for the recipe...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^Good looks fellas.

How abot the hot dog/burger buns, u guys put anything on them or do u just put 'erm on the grill for a few seconds?
I usually just throw the buns on the grill for a few seconds, probably the same time that the cheese is melting on the burgers.

But now that you brought up putting anything on them, I may have to look into that.

Back
Top Bottom