Sprint Commercial Claiming They'll Cut Verizon or AT&T Bill in Half

What y'all paying for what devices on tmo?

I'm looking to switch off ATT...

How quick are they to buy out a contract? etc etc

aware me bros...

---

My lady and I currently on ATT and not really feeling it any more... >$100 for a limited amount of data + unlimited tlk + text. We been in it since last march.

Me too I'm bout ready to leave att as well and been with them since the first iphone. The crazy thing is that I have a discount and still pay 100.

Last edited:
Had sprint for 3 years and the service is ******* terrible.. So bad that I paid early termination and switched to ATT

Havent had one issue since

LMAOOOOO this is becoming a sprint bashing thread. Bottom line OP, stay away from sprint. if you gonna go sprint, consider tmo. If you dont mind spending more and are thinking about going AT&T... go Verizon instead. It doesnt make sense to go with any other choice in America. Both at&t and sprint aren't worth the money you pay for them. 

Like any service outside of ATT and Verizon...

If you get service then you're money

LMAOOOOO this is becoming a sprint bashing thread. Bottom line OP, stay away from sprint. if you gonna go sprint, consider tmo. If you dont mind spending more and are thinking about going AT&T... go Verizon instead. It doesnt make sense to go with any other choice in America. Both at&t and sprint aren't worth the money you pay for them. 
Service is a regional thing. Some services work better than others in certain areas. While Verizon works pretty much everywhere, you're going to pay a lot more. Sprint service is pretty decent in my area. Even better than AT&T who I was with originally.

Bottom line, ask others how good the service is with certain carriers.

With mine, as long as I have a wifi signal (which I do 95% of the day), I'm going to get great reception regardless of who the provider was.

Sprint is ****.

They do the same **** every year and people keep falling for it.

Holiday season- 400% off your bill the first 5 months!!!
"Wow that's an amazing deal!"
*buys sprint*
*realizes it sucks after a month*
*calls customer service*
*charges 100 more bucks to "fix" the problem"
*still *****
*leaves Sprint*

It's a gigantic trap. I'd rather have 2 cans and a string connected to a toaster as wifi before buying Sprint.

Sprint and T-Mobile's signals not penetrate buildings very well, that's the biggest knock on them.

Until they get better spectrum (T-Mobile I think bought some off of Verizon) I doubt they will be able to shake the "their network is ****" label

I'm an AT&T employee ( 8 months) but been a customer for about 7 years. Never had an issue and I have no problem with their pricing either for the level of service I'm getting. And I'm talking before i had my employee discount

Been happy with T-Mobile since 2004. Don't see any other way.

The service is all right honnestly the 4g is good but some specific places and areas it works bad. But it works good for me so......

Just jumped to Tmobile bc I was paying close to 100 a month with ATT. Now using my Unlocked Iphone 5  for 65 bucks a month. Wasn't trynna pay over 1000 a year on a cell phone bill

So far I can say the service is a average. Bad service at times, but works for the most part since im always on wifi.

im in texas and sprint was the devil in and around houston.... I was out in SoHo for a lil bit and i missed sooo many calls.. so ima just say overall sprint is trash... i moved to tmobile when my contract was up and i am actually satisfied.

yes, where u are has a big impact on service depending on the carrier. but on average sprint is trash nearly everywhere. tmo's spent A LOT on improving their network these past 5 years and is definitely on par with at&t as far as service, with less dropped calls. verizon remains king of service, but u coming out the pocket for it. at&t expensive for no reason. they really became popular from the iphone contract and people stayed just because.

best deal, tmo

best service, verizon

best data, verizon/tmo

You have to trade in your old phone though. They mention that for like a second in the commercials.

Back
Top Bottom