SPRINT USERS: Recommend me a new phone.

Long story short, I jumped into a pool fully clothed and my phone literally drowned.

It has to be a QWERTY, and it can be any phone that ISN'T a Blackberry. Sprint doesn't give Blackberry users all the SERO perks.

If I was you, I'll wait till Next month when the Dimond Touch Pro is release. If you must have a phone now then go with the Mogul. I have had it for 2+years and I have no complaints.

If I was you, I'll wait till Next month when the Dimond Touch Pro is release. If you must have a phone now then go with the Mogul. I have had it for 2+years and I have no complaints.

i think you can still somewhat utilize the Blackberry on SERO, you just have to install opera mini for internet and google maps for GPS.

I would get a Curve/Bold IMO, I have the treo 800 and it's served me well no complaints really.

you should just cop any old prepaid phone for now, and wait for something you really want later on.

I'm under contract and I don't want to lose SERO, although it would be ideal to wait until something really good comes along. The only phone I REALLYwant is an iPhone, but Sprint doesn't offer it. I think I might get the same phone (700wx).

yea i kno someone thats got the mogul.. thats a dope phone if your gonna do word documents and wanna surf the net fast... i got the instinct which is cleanntoo but its kinda a b***ch to text with

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm under contract and I don't want to lose SERO, although it would be ideal to wait until something really good comes along. The only phone I REALLY want is an iPhone, but Sprint doesn't offer it. I think I might get the same phone (700wx).

You want a QWERTY phone and you want an Iphone? You make no sense ... QWERTY iPhone .. LMAO .. Yeah Ok

Blaze where are you getting your touch pro cause I called everywhere and its not out ..

I wuz about to recommend the 700wx but like you said, you already have it.
eyes.gif
Go wit the 755.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Long story short, I jumped into a pool fully clothed and my phone literally drowned.
What, no follow-up question to this?

And like everyone has been saying, the Touch Pro is the only choice.

I, on the other hand, am done with bulky QWERTY phones. Sprint needs to introduce the Touch HD ASAP.

Was gonna recommend you the Blackberry cause they have a deal on radioshack.com...its only 39.99 if you qualify for an upgrade which I think almost everyonedoes right now. You could buy it, then sell it for 250 and put that towards something else....just an idea

Originally Posted by SGS MM

If I was you, I'll wait till Next month when the Dimond Touch Pro is release. If you must have a phone now then go with the Mogul. I have had it for 2+ years and I have no complaints.
QFT

Yep, wait for the Touch Pro or get the Mogul. Make me an offer for my Mogul in fact, so I can flip that money toward the Touch pro. AIM bigdawgdlv2

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yep, wait for the Touch Pro or get the Mogul. Make me an offer for my Mogul in fact, so I can flip that money toward the Touch pro. AIM bigdawgdlv2
bear-how-about-no.jpg

Anyway, looks like Blackberrys can be used with SERO (thanks Stork). I'm not going to wait a month for a phone that I may or may not like, and i'm notlooking to start a new contract.

^ You're still going to have to pay for the Blackberry Enterprise service, watch. Without it, you'll get the phone, turn it on, and it won't do%$!#

Back
Top Bottom