SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I think it's inevitable with the Nova Corps existence, Gunn just insists that Peter be the only human in GotG1 & 2 but he's a definite possibility for the future but then again he could be redundant with Cap Marvel in the MCU.

Ahhh there you go. Interesting if they do add Nova to do the MCU.
There was all kinds of talk Nova was going to be in Guardians. Makes sense since we are getting Carol and Kamala. 

I like Nova a lot. I had hoped it wouldn't be the kid, but they have had animated cross overs for awhile now with the teen versions, so I will take Nova however I can get at this point.

I want Spider-Gwen something bad. 

I gotta read up on nova. From seeing the nova corps in gotg I thought he'd be showing up soon in one of the gotg movies.

@RFX45  Feige mentioned it sometime last year after JJ blew up on Netflix and they were starting to cast Danvers. They wanted more female oriented heroes, and they have been juggling doing Squirrel Girl (which she will show up in Runaways now I believe) Kamala as a Capt. Marvel they can utilize on their TV universe, and I think one more (Maybe She Hulk).

looks like multiple end credits for Homecoming

Tyler James @Tyler_Cull3n

Jon Watts confirms that Homecoming has after credit scenes that are definately "worth sticking around for" (Obviously). #Supanova.

and #Supernova?

??????
latest

2858545-131175_25_pre.jpg

latest

Last edited:
[h1]Avengers 3: Why Tom Holland Is Doing Motion-Capture[/h1]
"I think that's because my suit sometimes when you're doing stuff where so much CGI is happening behind you, it's easier to CGI everything. I just show up and do as I'm told. So I think that's because CGI going on that set its easier to just paint the Homecoming suit onto my body rather than me wear and them have to paint over it. No, it's not going to be different. I don't think so. It's the same suit.

http://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-tom-holland-motion-capture-spider-man/

Judging my the hot pics and minimal use of firearms. He might not be in a lot of action scenes

Last edited:
Yea I saw that too.

Actually, is it for Hollywood?
I bought my tix for 7pm at arclight

Last edited:
I guess Connely isn't Betty no more and Fancy as Mrs Toomes :smokin

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Cast List Confirms Jennifer Connelly, Pepper Potts, Two Shockers, Prowler, & Scorpion

With Spider-Man: Homecoming less than two weeks out, Sony Pictures has issued the official cast list.

Last edited:
Need to see Hulk finding out Betty was killed around an avengers rescue gon wrong. Then it's just Hulk vs Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom